News: Spagnola: Thanksgiving Day Feast On The Table

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FRISCO, Texas – My, oh my, that's how you do it.

Start with a seasoned NFL quarterback.

Throw in a reasonably efficient offensive line, aided by your All-Pro guard playing at an All-Pro level at right tackle.

Mix in some Zeke.

Throw in some Pollard changeup.

Score touchdowns, four of them now, not only the most scored in a single game since Oct. 11, six games ago, but also more touchdowns than have been scored, period, over the past four games since Dak Prescott went down in the third quarter of the Giants game, uh, previously the last win.

Play just enough defense at the right times, and as strange as this might sound, hold the NFL's leading rusher to 4.3 yards a carry, 1.2 yards fewer than his season average.

Read the rest: https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...-day-feast-on-the-table?ref=NEWSandRUMORS.com

Rajveer

Reaction score
Oooooh a Spag article after a win making us sound like SB contenders again after beating a 4-5 team. However there is some truth to this, we would have lost this game with Garrett. Good coaches always keep adjusting to the opponent, injuries with the team and strength of personnel. I have been saying all this season to give the coaching group a chance. This is their first year with the team, without an off season and too many injuries. Let them settle in and see what they can do. We are seeing the potential of these coaches sporadically and I hope the team can adapt quickly to the new coaching schemes and see where it takes us. We gave Garrett a decade, we should be able to stay patient for a couple of years after this season.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
His articles annoy me more than they should. He has no insight, it's obvious things that generally put the team in a positive light.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – My, oh my, that's how you do it.

Start with a seasoned NFL quarterback.

Throw in a reasonably efficient offensive line, aided by your All-Pro guard playing at an All-Pro level at right tackle.

Mix in some Zeke.

Throw in some Pollard changeup.

Score touchdowns, four of them now, not only the most scored in a single game since Oct. 11, six games ago, but also more touchdowns than have been scored, period, over the past four games since Dak Prescott went down in the third quarter of the Giants game, uh, previously the last win.

Play just enough defense at the right times, and as strange as this might sound, hold the NFL's leading rusher to 4.3 yards a carry, 1.2 yards fewer than his season average.

Read the rest: https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/...-day-feast-on-the-table?ref=NEWSandRUMORS.com

Definitely felt 1:37 was too much time on the clock with this defense. thankfully, they proved me wrong for once.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Definitely felt 1:37 was too much time on the clock with this defense. thankfully, they proved me wrong for once.

Given how they carved us up in the second half...yeah i was worried myself. They did it twice....I was shocked for sure.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Given how they carved us up in the second half...yeah i was worried myself. They did it twice....I was shocked for sure.

Not at all what we've come to expect from our defense.