Article: Spain: Prosecutors to seek 8-year prison term for Shakira

Hoofbite

Reaction score
And here's another thing....what was her income and source of income to miss out on 15 million? Is she just getting royalties? She's pretty much retired.

terra

Reaction score
More and more looking like a shakedown. If I was Shakira I would tell spain to pound sand.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
More and more looking like a shakedown. If I was Shakira I would tell spain to pound sand.

I mean, it's all math and numbers don't lie so it's likely there's a legitimate case against her. The problem I'm seeing in most commentary is that the laws are so horribly written and constantly changing that someone could legitimately be unaware they are even breaking the law.

kskboys

Reaction score
I mean, it's all math and numbers don't lie so it's likely there's a legitimate case against her. The problem I'm seeing in most commentary is that the laws are so horribly written and constantly changing that someone could legitimately be unaware they are even breaking the law.
Numbers definitely can lie.

terra

Reaction score
Constantly changing. Does that not give you a clue of what is really going on?
AND if it is that bad then trying to claim there is a legitimate case when no one can get it right is beyond stupid.