Sparano...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I think if Garrett were picking at random it would be an improvement. He's become terribly predictable.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Rack;2392984 said:
Agreed.

A true "Genius" would find ways to get the ball to TO, just like every offense he's every played in has been able to do.

:hammer:

Man, I just shiver at what someone like Bill Belichick could do with this team, even with the injuries.

We have so many weapons but yet we can't even find ways to give them the ball.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
soccerbud;2392992 said:
the difference is this

Tony soprano inherited a 1-15 team in rebuilding mode and with minimal talent . Going 4-4 half way through the season is meeting (or has exceeded) Dolphin's expectations.

The Cowboys were a 13-3 team that has pro-bowl caliber players at almost every skill position. In addition, we were anointed as the #1 team by most NFL analysts during the pre-season and the first 3 weeks. Our mentality was "super bowl or bust." Instead, we are 5-4, lost 4 of the last 6 games, are sitting at the cellar of our division, and worrying about not making the playoffs.
He also inherited a healthy Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, better QB play. They are still in last place. To me the barometer for the Dolphins is beyond this season. Right now they are catching everyone off guard and when you are the underdog and sneaking up on everyone you look like a genious. Next season when the Dolphins will be look at as an improved team and a playoff contender we will see how they react to being a hunted team and a team not to be taken lightly. Do you remember the Browns of last year and the Browns of this year. They don't look as good this year do they?

soccerbud

Reaction score
bootsy;2393060 said:
He also inherited a healthy Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, better QB play. They are still in last place. To me the barometer for the Dolphins is beyond this season. Right now they are catching everyone off guard and when you are the underdog and sneaking up on everyone you look like a genious. Next season when the Dolphins will be look at as an improved team and a playoff contender we will see how they react to being a hunted team and a team not to be taken lightly. Do you remember the Browns of last year and the Browns of this year. They don't look as good this year do they?
we can't predict the future, so we can only judge the Miami dolphins on what they have achieved to this point. So far, they have met and exceeded their expectations.

Where we have failed ours.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
bootsy;2393060 said:

They are better coached than the Cowboys are. That's just fact.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
theogt;2392716 said:
Why does anyone give a crap about offensive coordinators?

If a monkey made the calls when Romo was healthy, it'd be a good offense.

If a monkey made the calls when Romo was hurt, it'd be a bad offense.

Offensive coordinators just hold a piece of paper and pick plays at random.

Please tell me you're joking. Because that is simply not true.

You need talent no doubt, but creating a gameplan, and what route combinations to run at certain situations, knowing your players strenghts/capabilities etc...all of that plays a large role in winning ball games. To think otherwise is kind of ignorant.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2393095 said:
Please tell me you're joking. Because that is simply not true.

You need talent no doubt, but creating a gameplan, and what route combinations to run at certain situations, knowing your players strenghts/capabilities etc...all of that plays a large role in winning ball games. To think otherwise is kind of ignorant.
Oh. LOL. Is that what Garrett's supposed to be doing?