Speaking of that 2018 4th round

dwreck27

Reaction score
Looking at the Seahawks season stats etc...

I see that one of their biggest playmakers is a TE named Will Dissely

4th round pick selected a few picks after our own pick of Dorrance Armstrong

I dont remember his name at all coming up but should this be seen as a miss? If memory serves me correct did we not tabbed as picking up armstrong a round or two early?

/oh and in before someone states "well you cant have this after the fact conversation about the draft!!"
//Top need going into the draft
///Kid is killing it making plays on a terrible team
////Yes, I know Rico is a playmaker

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Cowboys were considering Armstrong in the third round, so they were glad to see him there in the 4th. And he had a great camp and is off to a good start, so I like the pick.

As for Dissly, it is too early to call him a miss. The Cowboys have gotten nothing out of their TE's so far, but I don't know how much of that is their fault, the scheme, the playcalling, or any combination thereof.

dwreck27

Reaction score
The Cowboys were considering Armstrong in the third round, so they were glad to see him there in the 4th. And he had a great camp and is off to a good start, so I like the pick.

As for Dissly, it is too early to call him a miss. The Cowboys have gotten nothing out of their TE's so far, but I don't know how much of that is their fault, the scheme, the playcalling, or any combination thereof.
Looking at Disslys draft profile he was listed as a blocking TE who hadnt dropped a pass in 2 years...

I wonder if the kid would have looked as good here

Argument comes to whether you value a DE there more than a TE

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm happy with our first four picks, there's nothing but upside as far as I can see.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Looking at the Seahawks season stats etc...

I see that one of their biggest playmakers is a TE named Will Dissely

4th round pick selected a few picks after our own pick of Dorrance Armstrong

I dont remember his name at all coming up but should this be seen as a miss? If memory serves me correct did we not tabbed as picking up armstrong a round or two early?

/oh and in before someone states "well you cant have this after the fact conversation about the draft!!"
//Top need going into the draft
///Kid is killing it making plays on a terrible team
////Yes, I know Rico is a playmaker

Man Dissley might be a player but then again so might Armstrong so its difficult for me to be too critical.