Spears Injured

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MCL sprain? Only out 4-5 weeks?

I made a major, major miscalculation. I jumped out my bedroom window thinking it'd get the job done. All I did was severely hurt myself. And I come back to this news? No ACL?

jcollins28

Reaction score
Yeah I was floored when I got home and started reading all these panic threads. Cause like I said he did not look to be hurt at all when I saw him. Never the less it is good to in deed know that it was nothing major.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
Yeah I was floored when I got home and started reading all these panic threads. Cause like I said he did not look to be hurt at all when I saw him. Never the less it is good to in deed know that it was nothing major.
How 'bout a camp report?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jcollins28 said:

How about a play by play report on the scrimmage tomorrow. :)

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Mickey said probably torn ACL maybe a break too..spears was entering mri tube..not looking good..said 5pm cali...7 dallas time we should know

Ahh, good ol' Mick. Finger on the pulse of the situation...

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
Quad50s.jpg

please explain this extremely weird picture to me

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CowboyFFL7 said:
Quad50s.jpg

please explain this extremely weird picture to me
That's Mikey's Norsenhower.

It spits out anti-Canty-TE posts faster than lightening.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Jones said 2-4 a correction of the 4-5 weeks...yes Mick and JJ jumped a bit but can you blame them...concern here is warranted :)