Spears Injured

Kilyin

Reaction score
Why do I feel like the wheels sorta come off our defensive cart today?

Maybe Jerry will calll up the Jaguars and finagle us a trade to get Dat Dude back. Then we'll be saved.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
We were told we would be "OK" at corner too!

And don't forget the fiasco at the safety postion.

Why do I feel like the wheels sorta come off our defensive cart today?

WHAT THEY AMPUTATED EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

TheHustler

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Maybe Jerry will calll up the Jaguars and finagle us a trade to get Dat Dude back. Then we'll be saved.

lets go get ekuban back from the broncos while we are at it.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
IMO, Charles Haley's back problems were do[sic] to playing fulltime DE for the Cowboys at his LB type size.

Calling Dr. Howard....Calling Dr. Fine....Calling Dr. Howard....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
So it's quite obvious that Spears' leg will be cut off because, well, it just will. I got a sliver in my finger once from hopping a fence and my dad chopped off my whole hand right there on site. Afterward he took me to Winger's.

My question is this:

Do we see the leg on eBay or will it be stolen by a RN at the hospital, taken to a bar and have Guiness drank out of it?

Then ask yourself if this entire post is as silly as the notion that they'll amputate his leg.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
KFFL
Cowboys | Injury Update: Spears
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:12:59 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Associated Press reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said DE Marcus Spears (knee) could have other injury problem besides his knee. After having his right knee examined, Spears was taken from the field on a cart. After the practice ended, Jones said team doctors were checking the player's knee, along with his groin and ankle. Jones mentioned an MCL sprain in the knee and a groin pull as possible injures, but wouldn't elaborate

Something doesn't add up here.
DMN quotes JJ as sayng "it doesn't look good" but given the options, I'd say an MCL sprain or groin pull would be great news. Reading this, it sounds like JJ was being his typical optimistic self but DMN is choosing the "doom & gloom" route.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Mickey thinking out for season ...OUCH...in MRI now should know today around 5 cali 7 dallas

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
from KFFL
Sorry if repost:

Cowboys | Injury Update: Spears
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:12:59 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Associated Press reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said DE Marcus Spears (knee) could have other injury problem besides his knee. After having his right knee examined, Spears was taken from the field on a cart. After the practice ended, Jones said team doctors were checking the player's knee, along with his groin and ankle. Jones mentioned an MCL sprain in the knee and a groin pull as possible injures, but wouldn't elaborate

Maybe the doctors are just trying to get fresh with him. Perverts.

LSUAmy

Marcus Spears' #1 Fan
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Mickey thinking out for season

Ugh I can't read this stuff anymore... I'm out y'all. I'll post later if I hear anything more.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
WHAT THEY AMPUTATED EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

Why does the thought of having Coleman as a starting defensive end scare the **** ouf of me?

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
LSUAmy said:
Ugh I can't read this stuff anymore... I'm out y'all. I'll post later if I hear anything more.
Thanks much for sharing the info. It always hurts to lose a quality person/player for any amount of time. My prayers are with Marcus and his family.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I'ts 7:05 eastern time any more word on the Injury?

By the way, I couldn't pass up posting in a 27 page thread, even if 20 pages of it was just mindless drivel. :laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Why does the thought of having Coleman as a starting defensive end scare the **** ouf of me?

Because it should!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Mickey said probably torn ACL maybe a break too..spears was entering mri tube..not looking good..said 5pm cali...7 dallas time we should know

TheHustler

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Mickey said probably torn ACL maybe a break too..spears was entering mri tube..not looking good..said 5pm cali...7 dallas time we should know

When did Mick say it???

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
Because it should!

It does.

I just crapped my pants.

I don't know if it was the Coleman thing or something else all together causing it.