big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts didn't win a Super Bowl with a roster who was deemed to be the best roster in the NFC in 2022. Yet Stephen A thinks Jalen Hurts would have won the Super Bowl with Noah Brown as the number 2 WR option last season, with an Cowboys OL who wasn't performing as well as the Eagles OL did last season? Unless he thinks that 2021 Jalen Hurts would have taken the Cowboys to the Super Bowl, when 2021 Jalen Hurts and the Eagles were 0-7 against teams with winning records.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Saddest part of this discussion is how everyone with a voice on that panel has 100% overlooked the addition of Brandon Cooks and Stephon Gilmore. They cite winning teams adding talent to push their club over the top yet Cooks and Gilmore warrant no credit? Come on, man!

I expect stupidity from SAS, but Spears is just killing me here. BTW, check-out the dumb faces SAS makes while Spears is talking.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Eagles wouldn't have made it to the Super Bowl with dak. dak would have choked for the eagles just like he did for us. shrugs....I guess the eagle would have blamed everybody but dak too.