- Messages
- 81,622
- Reaction score
- 49,310
I think we need to improve that coach. I do not blame the missed FGs Aubrey has had this season....as good as he has been, you are going to miss some of those longer ones.
What is a bit concerning is the Blocked FGs. That is more of a scheme or the Line issue.
Also odd that with the whole issue of kicking it out of the endzone when you want to bleed the clock.
I also have to think that they have been trying to get Aubrey to do some other kicks because he has had the out of bound kicks, which seems to be more already this season than all of last season...although I could be wrong on that.
But he has also had issues with getting it within the landing zone, although I think that is a silly rule.
I do not know if they can even do a squib kick anymore since it has to be in a landing zone.
Not even sure if you can announce you are going to try an on sides kick off and do a squib kick in place of it just to bleed the clock.
I just know that although we would complain about Bones from time to time and the idea that maybe he had more sway with the HC at times...It seems to me this ST has not been good since Bones.
What is a bit concerning is the Blocked FGs. That is more of a scheme or the Line issue.
Also odd that with the whole issue of kicking it out of the endzone when you want to bleed the clock.
I also have to think that they have been trying to get Aubrey to do some other kicks because he has had the out of bound kicks, which seems to be more already this season than all of last season...although I could be wrong on that.
But he has also had issues with getting it within the landing zone, although I think that is a silly rule.
I do not know if they can even do a squib kick anymore since it has to be in a landing zone.
Not even sure if you can announce you are going to try an on sides kick off and do a squib kick in place of it just to bleed the clock.
I just know that although we would complain about Bones from time to time and the idea that maybe he had more sway with the HC at times...It seems to me this ST has not been good since Bones.
