Special Teams

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
the special team ia terrible. the punter is no better than a high school punter. the defense is constantly playing with a short field. and why doesn't the special teams coach still have a job?

funkytown

Reaction score
This punter is horrible... This guy has got to go. Losing McBriar was crucial. Field positon can wins games...... But i guess it really dont matter if your team gives up two runs over 75 yards.....TWO PLAYS IN A ROW!!!!

utrunner07

Reaction score
buddahjoe445;2511166 said:
the special team ia terrible. the punter is no better than a high school punter. the defense is constantly playing with a short field. and why doesn't the special teams coach still have a job?

Bad Start here.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score

nah, you guys are overreacting.

wade & jerry say we're fine!

punters, backup QBs & special teams are overrated!

get with the program!

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
bad start? what are you the forum police? am i suppose to post 5 positive things befores i can post a negative? sorry, i didn't see your rules to posting.

funkytown

Reaction score
chinch;2511208 said:
nah, you guys are overreacting.

wade & jerry say we're fine!

punters, backup QBs & special teams are overrated!

get with the program!

We see what not having a backup qb did for us.... Way to Jerry..

Reaction score

gee...seems this post has been up for about 10 weeks now...weird how jerry and little bum just see something that we must not...

what would any of us know...we will just rely on that offense to come through in big games and bail us out.