Special thanks to the Zone

Grizz

Blogging The Boys
Reaction score
Y'all know me as Grizz and even though I don't post as often as I should I still visit the Zone everyday. The Cowboy knowledge here is outstanding and it's cool that there are so many of us that can hang out together. I'm from Atlanta and I told that to Junior Glymph yesterday after practice - he used to play in Atlanta - and he said "when I played in Atlanta, outside of the city I never saw Falcons fans, but you Cowboy fans are everywhere, man"! Right on, Junior, we are an army.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I am so appreciative of the compliments you guys have thrown my way and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the practice reports. I'll be out here until the 13th so I'll have plenty more reports over the next weeks.

The Zone rocks, the Cowboys rock and I can't wait for the season to begin.

Thanks again,
Grizz

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Keep them reports rolling in, we cant get enough. thanks!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
one of the few times I echo BigDFan5's sentiments, you're doing a great job, keep it up!

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Keep bringin' it Grizz, we are seeing the Cowboys through your eyes! :) I only wish I could be so lucky. :)

Thanks for everything bro, keep it up!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Thanks Grizz... we always appreciate your work...

Let us know if we can help you out in any way...

LittleD

Reaction score
You ROCK!!! Grizz.... Keep bringin the wood.....

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Those training camp reports are quickly becoming the things of legend around here. They are just what was needed to satiate the appetite of an entire community of Cowboy fans that were starved of any real football meat and potatoes this long offseason. Thx again for the on point analysis that the "supposed experts" never quite get right.

Also I used to live in Atlanta off of Windy Hill exit 261. I loved my time in Atlanta, it's a great city with plenty to do, if you can get over the commute time (yuk).

sago1

Reaction score
Please Please Grizz keeping them coming. Your reports help keep our sanity and enhance of understanding about which new players might have a future with us and which vets continue to play well. Everytime I turn on the computer, I go to you website immediately for any updates & now practice reports. Thanks again for your hard work which is really appreciated by us diehard Cowboy fans who want the details and nuances that reporters don't bother giving to us.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
this is where you say now from now on its 5 dollers for every paragraph of 3 sentences or more per report :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Thanks Grizz... we always appreciate your work...

Let us know if we can help you out in any way...
What he said.

Duane

Reaction score
Thanks for providing such a great read during camp. Some of the beat reporters could learn a thing or two from you.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love reading the great reports and really appreciate the job you are doing.

On a side note...will you be my sugar daddy? :laugh1:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Grizz said:
Y'all know me as Grizz and even though I don't post as often as I should I still visit the Zone everyday. The Cowboy knowledge here is outstanding and it's cool that there are so many of us that can hang out together. I'm from Atlanta and I told that to Junior Glymph yesterday after practice - he used to play in Atlanta - and he said "when I played in Atlanta, outside of the city I never saw Falcons fans, but you Cowboy fans are everywhere, man"! Right on, Junior, we are an army.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I am so appreciative of the compliments you guys have thrown my way and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the practice reports. I'll be out here until the 13th so I'll have plenty more reports over the next weeks.

Thanks again,
Grizz
My gosh I almost can't believe you're thanking us. It is us who should be thanking you. I look forward to your blogs and the other camp reports from our fans more than anything else going on in sports today and every day since TC started. Thank you. They are awesome. Please keep it up and if I can do anything for you or the other Camp reporters, please ask.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey...stop all your BS'ing here Grizz and go get us some reports. :D

Thank you VERY much for your contributions.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Grizz, your TC reports are da bomb!

Someone needs to get you and calicowboy together.

Cali takes the pics, you give us the rundown.

It would make for fantasic TC coverage! :bow:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
YOU DA MAN GRIZ!!! Keep up the good work... I've told a couple of other buddies of mine about cowboyszone.com and you're TC reports... they were totally blown away... Super job!!!

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Grizz said:

Thanks again,
Grizz

Thank YOU for all the great info.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Keep up the good work Grizz!!! It is much appreciated.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile said:
My gosh I almost can't believe you're thanking us. It is us who should be thanking you. I look forward to your blogs and the other camp reports from our fans more than anything else going on in sports today and every day since TC started. Thank you. They are awesome. Please keep it up and if I can do anything for you or the other Camp reporters, please ask.

What he said.