Special thing you do, wear, say? anything?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ok.. I got one of my friends wearing the Dallas Cowboys camisol that I bought her. She has worn it 3 times and they have won.

I find myself doing laundry during game and washing my gym workout shirt. It has a big "Superman" "S" on it... They score while I am folding that shirt. 2 minutes later I run to the shirt and put it on. We score 2 more times.... WHATEVER WORKS? LMAO

Dallas22

Reaction score
LOL... yeah I have my little superstition and rituals... in reality, it doesn't make a difference and I know that, but I still can't help it LOL

I always wear the same pants, same hat, even same sock type! Of course, I ALWAYS wear a Cowboys jersey... I am alternating this season with my white home #31 Roy Williams jersey and my personalized navy away #22 Goldberg jersey (my last name) [Yes, I'm that guy!!! LOL].

I had listened to the SAME song on my way to my local bar when I go for the game, but I changed the song for this past game... needed a change LOL... at least we won!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

juice28

Reaction score
I put a cowboys T-shirt on my dog and we play fetch with my lucky football. Then I do 25 push-ups for the kickoff and 25 more everytime we score. I also give my wife my wallet and the car keys so she can leave me alone.

dal0789

Reaction score
I wont move at all if im in a certain position and we start doin good and I cannot be on this board when the boys playin baecause im 1-3 when it comes to that

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
juice28 said:
I put a cowboys T-shirt on my dog and we play fetch with my lucky football. Then I do 25 push-ups for the kickoff and 25 more everytime we score. I also give my wife my wallet and the car keys so she can leave me alone.
After you take all the credit cards out first I hope :D

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I wear my Navy Julius Jones Jersey, with my blue Superman T shirt underneath....Navy shorts must e worn also.. When I haven't worn them they lose....

Hoov

Reaction score
I dont have any superstitious thing, except i walk away from the tv some times if its a pressure FG kick.

But if i am at home watching the game i cant sit still and i walk up close to the tv after the players walk up to the line, crouch down right before the snap with my hands at my knees in a ready stance and tense up. then if its a good play im jumping around or running through the house or yelling at the tv.

only die hard football fans can watch games with me, anyone else is leaving the room or even leaving the house after 5 minutes cause i rattle their nerves.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
dal0789 said:
I wont move at all if im in a certain position and we start doin good and I cannot be on this board when the boys playin baecause im 1-3 when it comes to that

LMAO! Same as me. If the Boys are suckin', I'll move around on my sofa until a good play happens. If a good play happens, I stay in the EXACT same spot and position w/o moving, no matter how unconfortable I am. Once they screw up, I change positions or lay down on the floor, whatever. Sometimes I'll even go to another room to watch the game, just to see if I bring them any luck there, LMAO. I know it makes absolutely NO sense, but it's something I continue to do, no matter what. I remember the Eagles game in Dallas, where we blew em out. I was in one of the most unconfortbalest (is that a word?) positions ever, but I didn't want to move to jinx them. My daughter was asking me, "What are you doing Daddy?" hahahaahah, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I always wear my #31 jersey. I never wash it durring the year and by week 10 or so..... :D