Speculation: Does Gallup make that crucial 4th n 4 grab?

Praxit

Reaction score
.....the Cedric grab kept Dallas alive, led to tying the game. We know Gallup is known for having quite few drops. I've seen him drop or missed similar grabs that Cedric made.

You think he makes the crucial grab with defender all over him? Nothing against Gallup, just speculation.

I personally glad Cedric was the guy in the moment. ;)..

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
.....the Cedric grab kept Dallas alive, led to tying the game. We know Gallup is known for having quite few drops. I've seen him drop or missed similar grabs that Cedric made.

You think he makes the crucial grab with defender all over him? Nothing against Gallup, just speculation.

The game probably would have been over by the 4th quarter if we had Gallup with Lamb and Cooper. So no, he probably wouldn't have made that catch

aikemirv

Reaction score
Gallup is great at high pointing a ball. Cedric dropped the TD pass early in the game!

Cedric has made some great grabs over the last few weeks. He will get just as many catches when Gallup gets back I bet. Noah is the one who won't see the field.

Praxit

Reaction score
Gallup is great at high pointing a ball. Cedric dropped the TD pass early in the game!

Cedric has made some great grabs over the last few weeks. He will get just as many catches when Gallup gets back I bet. Noah is the one who won't see the field.
....if you go back on possible TD grab. Pat defender has his hands right where the ball is, Cedric couldn't haul it it. I saw good D play by Pats.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Gallup can make these catches. But yeah Wilson makes great catches. He dropped one Sunday that was a easier TD catch. I was mad.

dckid

Reaction score
The game probably would have been over by the 4th quarter if we had Gallup with Lamb and Cooper. So no, he probably wouldn't have made that catch
All,
I don't understand why the fanbase is so obsessed with Gallup? He is a great number 2, but that doesn't always translate to being a great 3.
Look at his stats with Dak playing last year? He had only one big game and that was the only game he had more than 2 catches in the first 5 games.
He was very good in 2019 because he was playing with Cooper.
Honestly the team does not want Dak throwing 40 + times a game like he was doing last year, this team has an amazing running game and amazing passing game with a legitimate TE. There are not enough balls to really utilize Gallup.
Trade him to KC.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he would have made other catches that wouldn't have put us in a 4th down situation....there is always that..

BHendri5

Reaction score
Maybe he does, but I don't think he would have. He does catch the difficult passes, but Wilson has better hands than Gallup. Gallup drops more passes than Wilson