Prob have to wait another year. A poster got mad when I said it in preseason but it's true. I think we'll know what he is next year.We need Revel to develop in a bad way.
I'm curious to see if Revel gets any snaps on the field (wide) side with Bland covering the slot WR.Surprised Revel didn’t miss any games at all.
I don’t even remember seeing Revel out there.Ameer Speed was the primary alternate with Joey Porter.
Snap %
Porter 45%
Speed 42%
Revel 13%
Steward (Nickel) 71%
Revel didn't practice Wednesday and Thursday.
They need to play him.We need Revel to develop in a bad way.
Yeah he got picked apart on that last TD drive in the 4th quarterSteward has no business being on the field and it’s laughable that some folks think he’s a find. On one series yesterday he gave up two big plays and missed on an open field tackle.
There’s a reason why he’s bounced around the league.
I say sit Bland and just let him play. He has been a mixed bag. He has failed the eye test more than a couple, but his coverage stats are actually pretty good. I say let him play and grow. We dont realy have better until Durant is backProb have to wait another year. A poster got mad when I said it in preseason but it's true. I think we'll know what he is next year.
He wasnt good in the first 3 quarters either...Yeah he got picked apart on that last TD drive in the 4th quarter
Any guy called up from the practice squad is probably not a great option as the starting Nickel CB.Steward has no business being on the field and it’s laughable that some folks think he’s a find. On one series yesterday he gave up two big plays and missed on an open field tackle.
There’s a reason why he’s bounced around the league.
Won't take another year. He just needs to be healthy.Prob have to wait another year.
Someone needs to be out there. Cowboys running out of players.Steward has no business being on the field
What about Speed? He's a complete nobody but what few coverage snaps he seems to get nobody targets him. He's another huge corner as well.Any guy called up from the practice squad is probably not a great option as the starting Nickel CB.
What's funny is that last season Steward was the only guy that seemed to understand the wacky Eberflus zone scheme.
- That scheme seemed to always keep Steward near the line, not covering deep or to the far side of the field.
Obviously, CP really wants Downs at NCB but he had to play Safety.
- CP's NCB position is more complex than some other schemes.
If Revel can play Bland's Field CB position then Bland could play NCB.
Revel only 7 snaps on defense per the stats but I didn't see him. He had 5 ST snaps.I don’t even remember seeing Revel out there.
