Spencer... whats going on?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
zrinkill;1753790 said:
Of course not ...... his play has destroyed ever argument you have made against him for the last year and a half ..... Henry has made you look ridiculous ....... so of course NOW you will pretend he does not exist.

Yup, Henry made edunce look like a circus clown!! (of course, edunce does this by himself, but, Henry helped this time)....

:laugh1:

JPM

Reaction score
zrinkill;1753790 said:
Of course not ...... his play has destroyed ever argument you have made against him for the last year and a half ..... Henry has made you look ridiculous ....... so of course NOW you will pretend he does not exist.
I think he was warned not to, I seem to recall he was banned for a couple of days. So now he's moved onto Spencer, soon he'll get warned about making posts about him as well. In the end the only one he will be permitted to complain about is the guy following Wade around making sure the cable for his headset isn't tangled up.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1753444 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/Image2.jpg

Snicker... WG, playin' the smack game... and doin' it with STYLE...

silverbear

Reaction score
eduncan22;1753785 said:
I will not be discussing #42.

I would have never guessed that the "e" in your screen name stood for "ostrich"...

I know you wish you could un-ring that bell, but no matter how you hide from it, you can count on hearing about that bit of stupidity for at least another year, if not longer...

silverbear

Reaction score
JPM;1753878 said:
I think he was warned not to, I seem to recall he was banned for a couple of days. So now he's moved onto Spencer, soon he'll get warned about making posts about him as well. In the end the only one he will be permitted to complain about is the guy following Wade around making sure the cable for his headset isn't tangled up.

Has Wade's headset been tangled up even ONCE this season?? What's to complain about??

I propose that the only thing edunce be allowed to complain about is how his parents failed him...

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
eduncan22;1753312 said:
I've been going over the LB numbers and I've notice something about Spencer...

He only has 2 TKL's over the last three games.[ 1 Assist in the last 2 games]

:(

Ellis is clearly the starter.

a duh just like Henry is the number 2 corner :p

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Steelers drafted LB Timmons with the 15th pick in the first round and he hasn't even sniffed the field yet. Their second round pick LB Woodley is a situational pass rushing end only. The 3-4 is hard for rookies to play. It takes time.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
ninja;1753932 said:
The Steelers drafted LB Timmons with the 15th pick in the first round and he hasn't even sniffed the field yet. Their second round pick LB Woodley is a situational pass rushing end only. The 3-4 is hard for rookies to play. It takes time.

It didn't take Ware very long to play the 3-4.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
eduncan22;1753944 said:
It didn't take Ware very long to play the 3-4.

Ware also didnt have a good vet player like Ellis get healthy and take over his job. There was nobody for Ware to compete with

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
eduncan22;1753785 said:
I will not be discussing #42.
Funny how that works. Get banned for trolling about one player and you immediately move to the another. Could that be because you're a troll?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
theogt;1753952 said:
Funny how that works. Get banned for trolling about one player and you immediately move to the another. Could that be because you're a troll?

:laugh1:

JPM

Reaction score
theogt;1753952 said:

title2.gif

JPM

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1754041 said:
but he won't make it, he runs a 4.5 40
That's Stanback, get your mis-information correct !