Video: Spider-Man Homecoming

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't feel the need to tell the origin story again because it's totally unnecessary.

There are only so many times I can watch the joker kill this kid's parents.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hopefully they don't feel the need to tell the origin story again because it's totally unnecessary.

There are only so many times I can watch the joker kill this kid's parents.

Lol

I'm not really liking the young actor. Small and puny and so young.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see the main villain will be The Vulture this time. Nice.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Lol

He has to be puny and young, reason he was a teenager. He at least shows the comic side of Spider-Man, which was lacking in the previous movies. That sense of humor that made Spidey so fun.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I see the main villain will be The Vulture this time. Nice.

When the heck are we going to see Mysterio?

Doc Oc, for me, was the best villain ever! On screen perfection.

He has to be puny and young, reason he was a teenager. He at least shows the comic side of Spider-Man, which was lacking in the previous movies. That sense of humor that made Spidey so fun.

Yeah I know maybe it will grow on me.i

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When the heck are we going to see Mysterio?

Doc Oc, for me, was the best villain ever! On screen perfection.
Green Goblin is my all-time favorite foe of Spidey's, on or off the big screen. However, he and Octopus have been done already. I'm glad Marvel's delving deeper into the hero's old and extensive rogue's galley.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Green Goblin is my all-time favorite foe of Spidey's, on or off the big screen. However, he and Octopus have been done already. I'm glad Marvel's delving deeper into the hero's old and extensive rogue's galley.

The metal head looking green goblin was horrible IMO. Dafoe was great casting. Costume sucked.

Doc oc was done to perfection. That was my point.

Elektro could have been cool but they muffed it up.

You didn't answer about mysterio? Lol

Who, in your opinion, should they do next?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The metal head looking green goblin was horrible IMO. Dafoe was great casting. Costume sucked.

Doc oc was done to perfection. That was my point.

Elektro could have been cool but they muffed it up.

You didn't answer about mysterio? Lol

Who, in your opinion, should they do next?
Globe head Mysterio? I doubt they will ever do a big screen version of fish bowl head. The next villain depends on the ending tone of this movie, I think. If its ending is uplifting and heroic, I think it'll be Kraven--someone who would test Spidey one-on-one. If the ending is ominous, it wouldn't surprise me if they re-imagined Green Goblin and pit him against Spider-Man and the city. Goblin is Spidey's Joker and worse nightmare.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Globe head Mysterio? I doubt they will ever do a big screen version of fish bowl head. The next villain depends on the ending tone of this movie, I think. If its ending is uplifting and heroic, I think it'll be Kraven--someone who would test Spidey one-on-one. If the ending is ominous, it wouldn't surprise me if they re-imagined Green Goblin and pit him against Spider-Man and the city. Goblin is Spidey's Joker and worse nightmare.

Heyyyyyy.... I have found memories of Spidey and globe..... errr... I mean Mysterio lol

tumblr_nnbcz6EvuY1tdkro1o1_r1_400.gif

If they do goblin again it better be .... better

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Lol

i guess that's what i AM liking about him. he's not a grown up, but the kid he was originally. and yes since this is a reboot i'm sure his origin will be in there somewhere but yes, i hope they keep it to a minimum. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
i guess that's what i AM liking about him. he's not a grown up, but the kid he was originally. and yes since this is a reboot i'm sure his origin will be in there somewhere but yes, i hope they keep it to a minimum. :)

Noooooooooooo

Nor originssssssss

Lol

They should have continued him as an adult. They will be forced to do origin piece now...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Noooooooooooo

Nor originssssssss

Lol

They should have continued him as an adult. They will be forced to do origin piece now...
heh, thats why they call it a reboot. start over w/a new cast and their own twists.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe it is just me but between him in Civil war and this trailer...looks like the funnest spider man movie thus far. Have not really cared much for the others myself.

But as others have stated...there is no need for another origin movie so I hope they don't waste half the movie doing that again.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Like what I see. Feel like I was even hearing a slight Queens accent from Spider-man for the first time. Animating the eyes was such a great addition.

Vulture actually looks legit.

"It's not a hug. I'm just grabbin' the door for ya." :p

nobody

Reaction score
They already stated that they weren't doing the origin again. After all, by the time Captain America: Civil War happened, Peter had been Spider-man for six months, as he told Tony Stark.