Sporgwire

JsnSA

Reaction score
I'm getting this message:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from sporgwire.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Help improve Chrome security by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy

I have been getting either this issue over the last few days or it just won't connect at all. This was on Chrome/Safari/Explorer.

I really hope Sporgwire isn't being phased out with the launch of the News and Rumors site? Its become my first stop for Cowboys/Spurs news.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a Chrome issue with the redirect of the domain with SSL certificate.

That said, NEWS and RUMORS has replaced SPORGwire as it was designed to do.

Everything you could do on SPORGwire can be done on NAR except NAR will have a lot more content.

If you want Dallas Cowboys news, just visit ..
https://newsandrumors.com/dallascowboys

If you want to follow several teams, sports, etc. login, search for them and add the searches to your Favorites.

If you prefer the layout on SPORGwire, change the layout on NAR using the quick action bar (3x3 icon) or the Settings page.

JsnSA

Reaction score
Thanks for the follow up. Though I could see the similarities it just never occurred to me to try and use NAR for sports.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Greetings, Reality. This is unrelated to the topic I'm posting on, but I have not been able to access the "Sporgwire" website for some time now. A popup appears with the message "the hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit". Do you know what the deal is on that? Thanks.
Terry