Sporting News mock draft

bodi

Reaction score
https://www.sportingnews.com/

26. Dallas Cowboys (6-4)

Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma
Gallimore (6-2, 301 pounds) is getting more attention for the punch he has shown on the Sooners' interior line this season, blossoming as a senior with three sacks. The Cowboys could use someone like him to further set the tone up front and get to the quarterback to complement what they have on the edge.

27. Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)

Kenneth Murray, ILB, Oklahoma
The Chiefs have been trying to get by with a rotation in the middle, and the results have been awful, as they can neither stop the run nor cover backs or tight ends. Murray (6-2, 243 pounds) is an active, rangy playmaker who can be as effective dropping back as he is getting downhill against the run or blitzing.

28. New Orleans Saints (8-2)

Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU
The Saints need a dasher to complement Michael Thomas and stretch the field. Reagor fits the bill at 5-11, 185 pounds and also provides some nice run-after-catch skills.

29. Baltimore Ravens (8-2)

Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
Jefferson is getting plenty of first-round hype after looking great against Alabama (7 catches, 79 yards) to build on a great overall solid season (62 catches, 898 yards, 9 TDs). He can be an excellent intermediate complement to Marquise Brown for Lamar Jackson, adding to last year's draft haul of Brown and Miles Boykin. Jefferson is tough and quick enough at 6-3, 192 pounds to be effective as a big slot.

30. Green Bay Packers (8-2)

Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
Higgins combines tremendous, No. 1-style size (6-4, 205 pounds) with explosiveness. He is averaging 20.4 yards per catch with 5 TDs for the Tigers in 2019. The Packers need to clean up the committee behind Davante Adams.

31. San Francisco 49ers (9-1)

Creed Humphrey, G, Oklahoma
Humphrey (6-4, 312 pounds) is a good hand fighter who has great athleticism for the position to fit nicely in Kyle Shanahan's zone blocking scheme. The 49ers need line help in some form, and they target a right guard upgrade over Mike Person here.

32. New England Patriots (9-1)

Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama
Davis (6-7, 315 pounds) is a massive, versatile player from a scheme and program Bill Belichick likes. He can line up at both end and tackle to eat space against the run. Also look for them to be interested in stashing an injured Tagovailoa behind Tom Brady later in the draft.

how can you pass on Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

NFL
6H AGO
NFL mock draft 2020: Tua Tagovailoa drops out of first round after injury; Dolphins take Justin Herbert, instead

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yea, I'm taking Davis 10 out of 10 times over Gallimore.

Granted, I don't follow OU compared to SEC teams(location).
Me too. I don't like Gallimore in the first at all. I'm not sure I even like him in the second or third lol.

I especially don't like it if Raegor goes 2 picks later.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
We will not take a DT drafting that low........they will go CB, S or TE IMO. Hell, we just burned a high pick last year on Hill.

bodi

Reaction score
Also look for them to be interested in stashing an injured Tagovailoa behind Tom Brady later in the draft.

the boys should look into that

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tua WILL NOT drop out of the first round. Think five-year option.