Sports Illustrated already declared Steelers champs!!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
wow this is kind of funny from pft

SI PRESUMING STEELERS WIN?

An astute reader who saw an offer on television for a Sports Illustrated package honoring the National Champion Texas Longhorns did a little digging and found out that the guys at SI are preparing a similar package for the ultimate winner of Super Bowl XL.

Since the Texas thing can be purchased via sitexasoffer.com, the reader punched in both sipittsburghoffer.com and siseattle.com.

Both addresses link to an offer for a Super Bowl champion package. However, both links declare that the champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers.
SteelersChamps.jpg

Hey, Seahawks . . . . you gonna take that crap?

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
wow this is kind of funny from pft

SI PRESUMING STEELERS WIN?

An astute reader who saw an offer on television for a Sports Illustrated package honoring the National Champion Texas Longhorns did a little digging and found out that the guys at SI are preparing a similar package for the ultimate winner of Super Bowl XL.

Since the Texas thing can be purchased via sitexasoffer.com, the reader punched in both sipittsburghoffer.com and siseattle.com.

Both addresses link to an offer for a Super Bowl champion package. However, both links declare that the champions are the Pittsburgh Steelers.
SteelersChamps.jpg

Hey, Seahawks . . . . you gonna take that crap?
Maybe it was a typo.

sipittsburghoffer.com

siseattle.com

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I have a customer, the Danbury Mint, who's got brochures for all their Steeler memorabilia ready for us to print on Monday AM and deliver to their warehouse by Thursday...oddly enough (or not) they have nothing ready to print if the Seahawks win.

I guess this is a tribute to Steeler fans... :eek:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Watching this 33,353 hour pregame show on ESPN, I have to think gettin' the Steelers stuff ready is a safe bet. Someone was showing the stats on Seattle's opponents and making me remember even more how close that game was with us. Pittsburgh's defense (and a lot of their offense) is just a better version of the Cowboys. Pretty similar philosophies. We should have won that game. I have to figure the Steelers have a great shot.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I am going to type in sidallasoffer.com.:cunning:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Watching this 33,353 hour pregame show on ESPN, I have to think gettin' the Steelers stuff ready is a safe bet. Someone was showing the stats on Seattle's opponents and making me remember even more how close that game was with us. Pittsburgh's defense (and a lot of their offense) is just a better version of the Cowboys. Pretty similar philosophies. We should have won that game. I have to figure the Steelers have a great shot.

Yeah, they are gonna pound Seattle and make them "tap out." 37-13.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Gawd I really hope the Seahawks pull the upset here. As a Cowboy fan I would like nothing more than to see the Stelers fall flat on their face. What nobody fails to mention is that Holmgren has already won a Super Bowl and knows exactly how to prepare his team. Cowher has yet to win the big game and questons still linger about whether he ever can/will. The coaching matchup favors the Seahwaks so here's to hoping that's the difference for a Seattle victory.

Plus if the Sehawks win the big show this will be good for our own team next year. It will create a feeling that our team is closer than anybidy gives them credit for, knowing how easily we were able to play with Seattle and truly had an ability to beat them. That's the kind of thing that can wake up a team - especailly one that is as young as ours at so many critical positions!

Go Seattle!!!

Little Jr

Reaction score
Same thing happen to the Rockets when they beat the Knicks in 94. SI had nothing for the Rockets. They finally did one that was realesed in Texas.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
Same thing happen to the Rockets when they beat the Knicks in 94. SI had nothing for the Rockets. They finally did one that was realesed in Texas.
Hopefully history repeats its self!

ghst187

Reaction score
Little Jr said:

pretty similar to OU playing Florida St in the 2000 championship game also...the only places that had anything OU national champions on it were printed in Norman right after the game.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I would imagine that they have had both prepared since a couple of days after they both won their conferences. They always have the commercial ready to go shortly after the game is over.