hipfake08
Reaction score
Interesting.
Very few Cowboys on the list.

This goes back to resigning their own.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Curious what thoughts are on what Wilkerson might get on the market.

Techsass

Reaction score
Had to laugh at Guard Jack Mewhort's write up: A solid reliable starter...if he can stay on the field. He has missed 17 games in the last 2 years. What does reliable mean? We could probably get him cheap!

Scroll down a bit and there's Leary listed as a Cap casualty. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Had to laugh at Guard Jack Mewhort's write up: A solid reliable starter...if he can stay on the field. He has missed 17 games in the last 2 years. What does reliable mean? We could probably get him cheap!

Scroll down a bit and there's Leary listed as a Cap casualty. Problem solved.

reliable when on the field, i.e., won't **** the bed and give up 6 sacks in one game like Chaz Green.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Curious what thoughts are on what Wilkerson might get on the market.

I don't know, but he could be a possible impact player for us. He won't be the double digit sack guy he was in 2013 and 2015, but at the 1 Tech, he could be a dominant run stopper. Won't be 29 until early in the season as well, so I'm not sure how much he will command. Made $37 million the last 2 years, so he *could* be content with a modest contract or he *could* look for one last pay day.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I don't know, but he could be a possible impact player for us. He won't be the double digit sack guy he was in 2013 and 2015, but at the 1 Tech, he could be a dominant run stopper. Won't be 29 until early in the season as well, so I'm not sure how much he will command. Made $37 million the last 2 years, so he *could* be content with a modest contract or he *could* look for one last pay day.

Very intrigued but then again, We desperately need some semblance of a quality 1-Tech....