SSNN: TO mad that people aren’t including him in stuff anymore

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DALLAS, TX — When Terrell Owens thought that Tony Romo and Jason Witten were re-making plays with the explicit purpose of not including him, it was the last straw.

Owens said that people have been leaving him out of stuff for a while. It all started back in August, according to Owens. Owens plays in the DCFFL (Dallas Cowboys Fantasy Football League) and was reportedly left out of the decision when they made up a draft day and time.

“We didn’t know it made such a difference to him,” said Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. “We figured it if was important to him, he’d figure it out somehow.”

Terrell was reportedly making popcorn during the original draft time.

“I mean i was upset, but the computer got me a good team so I was like whatever, you know what I mean?”

The second incident was when Miley Cyrus didn’t invite him to her 16th birthday party.

“Man, Miley’s my girl, know what I mean?” said Owens. When a reporter for SSNN’s partner network SCNN caught up with the young Ms. Cyrus she said “What, Terrell who? I don’t know anybody named Terrell.”

The last incident was when president-elect Barack Obama was choosing his cabinet and didn’t pick Owens. Owens was reportedly very upset at this snub.

“Man, I should be the Secretary of something,” Owens said. When asked what he said “I dunno, like the secretary of Fly, make the prezi look spiffy, know what I mean? Or maybe the secretary of awesome receiving. That’s a cabinet department, right?”

SSNN caught up with Owens a few days ago when it was announced that he didn’t make the Pro Bowl.

Owens was so upset he started to sob and said “Ahh man I should be there, you know what I mean? I’d trade a cabinet post for a slot in the Pro Bowl. I’m TO, for goodness sakes.

Thanks to Aaron Siegel for the story.

LINK

:D

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2525636 said:
No offense but this article was stupid and very unfunny.

i happen to think it was pretty amusing myself, especially the making popcorn during draft time part :D

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I was a little ticked of when TO wasn't give a cabinet position.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
50 bucks says, within 2 weeks, some poster uses this to make the point that TO has alienated parts of the team.

:lmao:

kmd24

Reaction score
There's nothing to indicate that this is HUMOR in the title...

Nor in the body. :rimshot:

silver

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2525622 said:
“I mean i was upset, but the computer got me a good team so I was like whatever, you know what I mean?”

:laugh2:
i feel for TO. the same stuff happens to me all the time.

Nav22

Reaction score
Funny stuff, I enjoyed it. :)

If you couldn't figure out that it was merely a joke after the fantasy football draft part, I feel kinda sorry for you. Kinda.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Vtwin;2525751 said:
I was a little ticked of when TO wasn't give a cabinet position.

Obama must have felt that TO just wasn't ever gonna "change."

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
If dis is true, he neez to be cut ASAP.

He's a great playa but he needz to keep his mouf shut!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'd like to take this moment to announce that I am very honored to have been offered the position of Secretary of Fly by President-Elect Obama, and I will be accepting the position. I look forward to keeping the prez looking "So Fresh, and So Clean" for many years to come.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Haven't noticed Owens saying "you know what I mean" a lot.

This writer could have at least mimicked his style of speech ... you know what I mean?