SSwsWWhhzzzzz......Anouncement! Sorry aout that!

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
The game is gonna start in a little while...so until it does start...Please think about the people that need us to help them! The game is important...but not really!

If there is anyway that anyone, can do anything, for everyone...now is the time to come togeather! People need our help...so if you can...please do. They need us....

love
Mkyle

p.s. if you will sticky this for about 30 seconds...that would be cool! :star:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
The game is gonna start in a little while...so until it does start...Please think about the people that need us to help them! The game is important...but not really!

If there is anyway that anyone, can do anything, for everyone...now is the time to come togeather! People need our help...so if you can...please do. They need us....

love
Mkyle

p.s. if you will sticky this for about 30 seconds...that would be cool! :star:

The best thing anyone can do is two things...

1. Pray for those who are still missing or displaced.

2. If anyone feels led to help financially, donate it to the Red Cross and designate your gift specifically for the hurricane relief efforts.

And it's a great idea to sticky this.

28bringinthewood

Reaction score
I live in a West Texas town of about 90,000 people. We are gathering food and water to truck down there. I stopped by there this evening and donated 10 cases of water and 10 cases of snack foods. When I got there we had 1 big truck (they usually move furniture in it) full and another almost full. If you can do ANYTHING to help please do!