Twitter: ST Assistant Chris Boniol leaving Cowboys

Gadfly22

Reaction score
I don't like that. But then again, maybe there was some friction between Boniol and Bailey? Something else, like a better offer? Who knows? I just don't like mucking around with a part of the team that's working well.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actual story:

IRVING, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Chris Boniol and the Dallas Cowboys have “mutually agreed’’ to part ways, the special-teams assistant coach tells me today.

“Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Jason Garrett all made great cases on behalf of me staying, and they’ve all been tremendous to work with,’’ Boniol says. “But we’ve mutually agreed to move on, with me having some of the best memories and best accomplishments of my life being part of the Cowboys.’’

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/01/08/kicking-coach-boniol-leaving-cowboys-bissacia-likely-remaining/

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
actual story:

IRVING, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Chris Boniol and the Dallas Cowboys have “mutually agreed’’ to part ways, the special-teams assistant coach tells me today.

“Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones and Jason Garrett all made great cases on behalf of me staying, and they’ve all been tremendous to work with,’’ Boniol says. “But we’ve mutually agreed to move on, with me having some of the best memories and best accomplishments of my life being part of the Cowboys.’’

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/01/08/kicking-coach-boniol-leaving-cowboys-bissacia-likely-remaining/

Well, things are about to get uncomfortable at the Ranch. Who's next, the coffee girl?

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Bailey will be fine, he was great kicker in college. LOL @ Boniol being credited for his "discovery" just 2 and half hours up the road in Stillwater, OK. Kickers dont suddenly forget how to kick...unless their name is VanderjagtAZ.