News: ST: Cowboys renew contract with PepsiCo, expand branding

erod

Reaction score
Does anyone on the planet like Pepsi?

Coke is the NFL. Pepsi is an off-brand arena league. If they didn't literally buy chains like Taco Bell, they wouldn't sell any product.

Boo, Jerry!

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
In my experience, growing up in Texas, it leaned more Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola than Pepsi.

In fact in pockets of Texas, Coke is used as a generic term for soft drink. "Hey, you want a coke?" "What kind?" Along the lines of Kleenex, chapstick and q-tips.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
In my experience, growing up in Texas, it leaned more Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola than Pepsi.

In fact in pockets of Texas, Coke is used as a generic term for soft drink. "Hey, you want a coke?" "What kind?" Along the lines of Kleenex, chapstick and q-tips.
Dang! And people thought I was crazy when I explained to them a Coke was whatever you wanted it to be, i.e. DP, Pepsi, etc! The world is right again.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Haven't heard or SEEN that one in umpteen years..
and just what are you implying on those years woman?????? :)

i used to drink it all the time when i drank alcohol cause it was just "off beat" and still a great soda. now that i don't drink my calories anymore really, a cafe here at our office has it via soda fountain - the best way.

torture i tell ya.

Datruth88

Reaction score
Does anyone on the planet like Pepsi?

Coke is the NFL. Pepsi is an off-brand arena league. If they didn't literally buy chains like Taco Bell, they wouldn't sell any product.

Boo, Jerry!
Haha that's exactly what I was thinking

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
tumblr_o2nkyh67W61tooympo1_400.gif