News: ST: Dumb trade? Jets wanted a 1st-round pick from Cowboys for Richardson

Eddie

Reaction score
Jet's got too greedy. Even the Pats let go of Collins for a 3rd (or was it a 4th) rounder?

I'm not sure a Richardson would have been worth a 3rd rounder. No more trading draft picks for vet players. It never works out for us.

DTown214

Reaction score
What a joke lol. Now if it was a 3rd-4th round pick... maybe

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Yep, wasting a second Rd pick on a guy who may never play again is not enough, let's also waste a Rd 1 pick :thumbup:

JJ Watt may never play again? I don't know much about his injury. I assumed it was just for this year. But when healthy, JJ Watt is the next LT.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
But...but... but... we're from New York, and we always get what we want from other teams, no matter what the sport!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I would have given a 2nd for 2-3 years of production knowing I could get a pick back in a couple years as a trade or comp pick

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hasn't he been suspended twice? I pass.

I think the reasons that the Cowboys have been playing so well is no Hardy and no McClain. IMO, they were just negative influences on the team.

Hardy yes, McClain no

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I don't want him even through Free Agency. Forget that. This team needs to bring in guys that want to come to work every day, not pay high dollars for guys that get suspended by the league and sat down by their own team. Draft well top to bottom and sign free agents that compliment the scheme.

manster4ever

Reaction score
jGeuf0mcBdh3q.gif

lol....I'd consider a 3rd rounder, no higher