News: ST: Kia Roberts, who suggested no discipline in Elliott suspension case, leaves NFL

jrumann59

Reaction score
So probably someone had discussion with her, "Your options, leave get fired. If you choose to leave it can be for any reason other than anything that is related to the NFL."

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Now some enterprising young reporter can make a name for themselves if they can convince her to tell the whole story of what happened.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Now some enterprising young reporter can make a name for themselves if they can convince her to tell the whole story of what happened.

I am sure that terms of her leaving involved an NDA. A lot of skeletons in the closets of the NFL HQ no need for some whipper snapper going around digging them up out of spite.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I am sure that terms of her leaving involved an NDA. A lot of skeletons in the closets of the NFL HQ no need for some whipper snapper going around digging them up out of spite.

The USA Today article says she left for "personal reasons". I guess having some shred of integrity is a personal reason.