News: ST: Mark Sanchez says Cowboys unique QB room is focused on winning

Doomsay

Reaction score
To be honest, I thought it was a reference to some unique QB reality chamber they had in Frisco.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sanchez's comments were essentially what everyone shouldn't have already guessed, and accepted, for themselves by now--"shouldn't have" being the key term.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Unique perspective.. While everybody on the outside is this guy or that guy. They seem to be about their business and just doing their job.

Refreshing..

Refreshing? Disingenuous and complete avoidance of the question. If you play QB, there is only one job. That is the point. Do you actually think Romo is going to be okay holding a clipboard for the rest of the year if he completely outperforms Dak in practice sessions? Yes, Romo is a team player, he wants what is best for the team. And I will GUARANTEE he believes he is the best QB for this team at this point.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Backup quarterback Mark Sanchez has a front row seat to the quarterback drama unfolding on the Dallas Cowboys practice field with veteran Tony Romo returning to practice in hopes of … Click to Continue »

Continue reading...
Good read, glad Showers moved to DB, now he won't be part of this QB thing, we would have people saying Showers is going to be the starter. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Refreshing? Disingenuous and complete avoidance of the question. If you play QB, there is only one job. That is the point. Do you actually think Romo is going to be okay holding a clipboard for the rest of the year if he completely outperforms Dak in practice sessions? Yes, Romo is a team player, he wants what is best for the team. And I will GUARANTEE he believes he is the best QB for this team at this point.
Man, bye with all this foolishness. I wouldn't want nah QB on this roster if they didn't feel like they could play at a high level. Period.

The point of the article was a kumbaya look at the QB room and how it functions by an actual QB in the QB room. lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was the article I was asking for a month ago. Somehow, it wasn't everything I thought it would be. :( Goes to show not all of us are cut out to be journalists.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I'm sure Kellen Moore thinks he's the best qb on this team as well but I don't think he's going to start problems and neither will Romo. Romo will do whatever it takes for this team to succeed. Romo is also a realist. He knows how this business works and if a guy has a team 7-1 and playing at a high level I believe Romo has enough sense to know his job is no longer his barring injury or bad play.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does anyone else feel confident that if Dak and Romo were to get injured, Sanchez could drive the bus until one returns? Or is that just me and my lack of sleep..............:laugh:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man, bye with all this foolishness. I wouldn't want nah QB on this roster if they didn't feel like they could play at a high level. Period.

The point of the article was a kumbaya look at the QB room and how it functions by an actual QB in the QB room. lol
People want to tune into TMZ and hear all the scandalous details