JBS

Reaction score
Sounds like he's on the trade block

Romo for Bosa

This team must really like showers

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
No........Tony is moving to a golf course community....when is he going to get serious

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Down the street from me. Cottonwood Valley is a golf community too it shares the course w the 4 seasons across the street.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I can't believe how low that price is. You really get a lot for your money down there. Here in NJ that house would be so much more expensive.
Yup in Maryland in the right county that house is 5 mil easy.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Nice price. I'm moving from ny to Texas. I should look into this :cool:

You are gonna get a lot of house coming to Texas from New York. :)

Even though the weather is perfect, just don't take the plunge to Cali. The house you can get there may look more like a cottage.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I can't believe how low that price is. You really get a lot for your money down there. Here in NJ that house would be so much more expensive.
You do get more down here, but that house would be so much more in other areas of the Dallas surrounding area. Irving is less expensive.....poor schools, etc. He clearly stayed there to be near work.

Rome isn't a big spender anyway, but I suspect his next house is in the 5+ mil range or more.
If Candace wants more, I'm sure she can have it. He'd be fine in whatever as long as the family is safe and happy.

erod

Reaction score
Wow, not a very expensive house relatively speaking. That's an average home in many areas of DFW.

ksadler1

Reaction score
They bought it for 700k in 2008, right at the bottom of the housing market.

Definitely not making much on the sale. Probably breaking even after all the work they did to it. Poor Tony.....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You do get more down here, but that house would be so much more in other areas of the Dallas surrounding area. Irving is less expensive.....poor schools, etc. He clearly stayed there to be near work.

Rome isn't a big spender anyway, but I suspect his next house is in the 5+ mil range or more.
If Candace wants more, I'm sure she can have it. He'd be fine in whatever as long as the family is safe and happy.

they built a huge place. Romo is a regular guy, there are all kinds of stories of him just hanging out and playing basketball in the neighborhood and stuff.

I imagine the place they built candace had all the say and it probably reflects the money they have.

edit: I looked it up he built an 8+ million dollar 32, 000 sq foot home in north dallas near white rock creek according to this.
Site of Tony Romo's new mega-mansion in Dallas, TX (Google Maps)

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
they built a huge place. Romo is a regular guy, there are all kinds of stories of him just hanging out and playing basketball in the neighborhood and stuff.

I imagine the place they built candace had all the say and it probably reflects the money they have.

edit: I looked it up he built an 8+ million dollar 32, 000 sq foot home in north dallas near white rock creek according to this.
Site of Tony Romo's new mega-mansion in Dallas, TX (Google Maps)

$8 mil aint bad for that joint at all!