News: ST: Witten’s remarkable TD catch didn’t go unnoticed

NewsBot

Reaction score
Touchdowns are the only thing that is really missing from Jason Witten’s resume.

He has 60 career touchdown passes in his 13 seasons, and has never posted a double-digit touchdown season. By comparison, Rob Gronkowski has 65 touchdown receptions in six seasons.

But Witten focused on improving in that area this off-season, and it showed in Thursday’s preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks.

Witten made a remarkable touchdown catch, reaching over linebacker K.J. Wright, to haul in a 17-yard pass from Dak Prescott.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports...orner-blog/article98078737.html#storylink=cpy
Click to Continue »

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“I give him all the credit. He had a tough defender on him,” Prescott said. “I told him, ‘I love you.’ Thank you for catching that. I needed that.”

Kinda hard not to get excited about Dak's development.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Every time I read the heading it reads "St. Witten" in my head. :huh: Is that wrong? :D

DFWJC

Reaction score
There are people in this forum that may be surprised by how complimentary Witten and Romo are toward Dak.
They love this kid and want him to do well.

I think sometimes people project how they would be (their flaws) into a situation and assume others must be that way too. These guys are hard workers and are good-hearted.
And they know a good thing when they see it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are people in this forum that may be surprised by how complimentary Witten and Romo are toward Dak.
They love this kid and want him to do well.

I think sometimes people project how they would be (their flaws) into a situation and assume others must be that way too. These guys are hard workers and are good-hearted.
And they know a good thing when they see it.
I wouldn't be surprised at all. Witt and Romo are class guys.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
I noticed it & noticed that Dak under-threw it & Jason bailed him out. Great play by Witten.