Stafford is better than Dak

khiladi

Reaction score
Dude, 3 of Dak’s 6 years as QB, he had enough talent around him to do more than he did. Teams do more with less than we have all of the time.

Dak was COMPLETE GARBAGE when Amari wasn’t here. Dak has proven himself complete trash when he’s played on an offense that has WRs like the worse in the league, let alone garbage rosters like the Bengals have been playing with for years.

Gaede

Reaction score
Dude, 3 of Dak’s 6 years as QB, he had enough talent around him to do more than he did. Teams do more with less than we have all of the time.

You are seriously overinflating the talent here. This year, absolutely, missed opportunity. But you need to reevaluate the last few years, objectively. You don't suck for 26 years straight without having some entrenched personnel and organizational problems.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Loser mentality is blaming everything on one player when we committed 14 penalties and didn't get them off the field on defense.

Loser mentality is blaming the one player trying to run an offense with RB who can't move.

Loser mentality is harping childishly on the performance of other team's qbs calling out ours.

Pathetic.

Loser mentality is absolving Mr. $40m from blame because he didn’t have 10 hall of famers around him.

Gaede

Reaction score
Stafford is one game from the Superbowl. Dak won't get their if he plays 12 more years.

Can I borrow your future vision? Would be really helpful to be able to know things before they happen

Swagger

Reaction score
Bro.. stop it!

Dak is a mediocre at best talent wise QB!

Its like saying some random RB was better than Barry Sanders because Barry never won anything either lol

When did actual talent become irrelevant?

If that's the case why did the Rams move on from Goff (who had a winning record and had been to a SB) in favor of Stafford? Because It's clear that Stafford is on another level!

All this just to prop up a Teddy Bridgewater clone that got a lucky break lol
It's not even funny now how some people are willing to embarrass themselves and defend a QB who is essentially a hybrid of Tim Tebow, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Case Keenum.
The supposed leadership and intangibles nonsense has been exposed by his petulant behaviour when condoning objects being thrown at officials.
The only explanation I can come to is that the blind support isn't because of his actual QB play (as it can't be for any objective individual with sight and a basic understanding of the game) but other reasons, whatever they may be.

starcity214

Reaction score
McVay is still just a man.

McVay would have gotten rid of Dak before signing on as HC LOL!

People think good coaches baby sit bus drivers, but it's really the opposite.. They get rid of them! Lol

Jim Harbaugh, Andy Reid, McVay, Bruce Arians and on and on..

Dak is lucky he has had nothing but YES MEN that coddle him throughout hus career..

Gaede

Reaction score
baby steps. he's trying to see half a field at a time before he tires the whole field. come on he's only been in the league for 6 years sheesh. baby steps.

How does Stafford throw so many picks if he reads the field so well?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are seriously overinflating the talent here. This year, absolutely, missed opportunity. But you need to reevaluate the last few years, objectively. You don't suck for 26 years straight without having some entrenched personnel and organizational problems.
I’m talking about pre-Dak years. I can’t keep repeating myself. Historian discussions don’t matter right now. Bottom line is that Dak has underperformed, relative to talent around him. Objectively, there is no room for debate there.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak was COMPLETE GARBAGE when Amari wasn’t here. Dak has proven himself complete trash when he’s played on an offense that has WRs like the worse in the league, let alone garbage rosters like the Bengals have been playing with for years.
Bengals would have went 7-10 this year if you swap QBs. Cowboys would still be playing now if you swap QBs lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Loser mentality is blaming everything on one player when we committed 14 penalties and didn't get them off the field on defense.

Loser mentality is blaming the one player trying to run an offense with RB who can't move.

Loser mentality is harping childishly on the performance of other team's qbs calling out ours.

Pathetic.

These are same ones who had a problem with Rodgers getting called out for choking yesterday, but can't handle anyone coming to the defense of Dak on a Cowboys forum. lol Every QB receiving praise on this forum is acceptable, except for Dak apparently.

Reactions: Ken

khiladi

Reaction score
Stafford throws picks, because unlike Dak, he trusts his arm and can throw dimes. He’s not a coward and goes down slinging, even when he’s on a trash roster. He’s like JG, except has way better physical tools. And both of them are playing in the NFC championship game,

We got “Captain Calf-Injury” who gets scared when he sees a zone defense.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Makes total sense. Give a guy whose shown no success 12 years to reach his peak. But no patience for the player whose been in the playoffs three time in 6 years. Yup. Solid logic from a true fan. Don't care if we win or lose, as long as I like the way the QB looks.

I am thinking more along the lines of John Elway. Took him a while to win a Super Bowl. I am not totally down on Dak. It took Stafford nine or ten years to reach the NFC championship game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's not even funny now how some people are willing to embarrass themselves and defend a QB who is essentially a hybrid of Tim Tebow, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Case Keenum.
The supposed leadership and intangibles nonsense has been exposed by his petulant behaviour when condoning objects being thrown at officials.
The only explanation I can come to is that the blind support isn't because of his actual QB play (as it can't be for any objective individual with sight and a basic understanding of the game) but other reasons, whatever they may be.

The same fans who have spent time over and over again defending Romo, by always downplaying the talent he had around him. I guess every other QB in NFL history is okay to defend on this forum except for Dak. :rolleyes: