Stafford is better than Dak

KB1122

Reaction score
Both quarterbacks in this game could have been gotten. If we were still aggressive.

lostar2009

Reaction score
No one was saying that when he played for Detroit. lol Some of you are living in the moment.

Oh I always knew the man could ball but he was prone to turn it over a few times. I always hated playing Matt. He would always give us a tuff time and torch our secondary.

cowboyec

Reaction score
but more important...is he better than jimmy g when it matters.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lol yeah he's been known his whole career for showing up in big games. Where do yall get this crap from?

They blame that on the Lions, even though the narrative is that truly elite QBs find ways to win no matter what and elevate the teams they have around them. Also it has taken Stafford how many seasons to get to the NFC Championship game and win his couple of playoff games. When Dak is in his going on 7th season and Stafford got drafted in 2009. So it took him 12+ seasons and a whole new team to finally be able to get to where he is this season. Plus other QBs have to be in the NFL for 7+ or more years before they are even able to win their first Super Bowl.

Reactions: CWR

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's been known since 2016. Can fault a dude for being drafted by a cellar-dweller organization.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He just flew past Dak. He is going where Dak will never go. NFC championship game.

Stafford flew past him on a team that’s fully loaded that’s gone all in to win a Super Bowl. Stafford’s reputation in big games was crap until he arrived in LA. I still believe he’s going to fold at some point. He led the league in INT’s this season.