Stampede into AT&T

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys need to do something about this before someone gets killed. Seriously. Standing Room Only for cheap(er) is a great concept, but security needs to get a handle on it. Maybe a special entrance location with a single file line, first come first serve or some type of designation on the ticket. This can't go on.

Side Note: I thought it was a white out. I guess these folks didnt get the memo. Cowboys Nation...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

The Cowboys need to do something about this before someone gets killed. Seriously. Standing Room Only for cheap(er) is a great concept, but security needs to get a handle on it. Maybe a special entrance location with a single file line, first come first serve or some type of designation on the ticket. This can't go on.

Side Note: I thought it was a white out. I guess these folks didnt get the memo. Cowboys Nation...

Beautiful !

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't see the point - why stampede to your seat and risk people getting trampled? Dumb peeps...

And all that just so you can sit in your seat and wait for 2 more hours until game time.

JayFord

Reaction score
It won’t matter unless they intimidate the seahawks

Start foaming at the mouth
Beat your chest
Scream until a long line of spit come from your mouth

Hardline

Reaction score
Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see the point - why stampede to your seat and risk people getting trampled? Dumb peeps...

And all that just so you can sit in your seat and wait for 2 more hours until game time.
It was probably people heading to the Party Pass Area (first rows get to see the field) rather than assigned seating areas.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It could also be someone yelled, "Last one in is a Colts fan!" :D

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It was probably people heading to the Party Pass Area (first rows get to see the field) rather than assigned seating areas.

Thats even worse - rushing in just to stand around for two hours.