Stan Kroenke provides a great owners model

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stan Kroenke has long long avoided talking to the media, resulting in his “Silent Stan” nickname, but the real estate mogul keeps popping up on camera at the biggest events in U.S. sports.

The Denver Nuggets first NBA championship has culminated in a Trifecta as he also has won championships as owner of the LA Rams and NHL Colorado Avalanche is consecutive years in 2021 (NFL), 2022 ( NHL) and 2023 (NBA).

Last edited:

gtb1943

Reaction score
Stan Kroenke has long long avoided talking to the media, resulting in his “Silent Stan” nickname, but the real estate mogul keeps popping up on camera at the biggest events in U.S. sports.

The Denver Nuggets first NBA championship has culminated in a Trifecta as he also has won championships as owner of the LA Rams and NHL Colorado Avalanche is consecutive years in 2021 (NFL), 2022 ( NHL) and 2023 (NBA).
An owner that stays out of the limelight and keeps his mouth shut while having championship teams.

What a novel concept....

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Good for him, he deserves a cookie I guess. Jerry will move the Cowboys before he ever sells them.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
yea when i found out this guy owned the nuggets and the rams, i knew one of these threads were coming....and i completely endorse it lol. Clearly the guy is doing something right...and that's mostly staying in the background and just focusing on hiring the best people to bring him championships

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He also owns Arsenal FC and they will probably win a title very soon. Great young team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
sure. In all three sports? Lots of sour grapes here obviously.
I can’t speak on Hockey but NFL his team was terribly ran and sold everything to win now. He Sean McVey held everything together. Nuggets have a good team but they took advantage of some bad basketball.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Not saying it’s not the right way to run a team but ironic using it to call out Jerry since Jerry was basically the reason this guy got his team and new stadium in LA. There’s a bromance with these two, or at least there was during relocation.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I can’t speak on Hockey but NFL his team was terribly ran and sold everything to win now. He Sean McVey held everything together. Nuggets have a good team but they took advantage of some bad basketball.
Except that he won a championship in three separate sports. Logic would indicate that he knew what he was doing but I guess not for those with an agenda...