Standing up at Texas stadium?

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
Ya what's up with Texas Stadium being so quiet all the time? The game should just be moved to California and we'd show y'all how to be loud!

As for the obnoxious ticket holders that sit behind you.....*** THEM! You payed good money to watch the 'boys play and do big things...You have EVERY RIGHT to stand up and cheer. When I go to my first game..I'm gonna PRAY that some jackhole complains to me so I can rough him up!!

BigDave95

Reaction score
I've been a season ticket holder for the last 5 years and the crowd is not nearly as bas as people make it out to be. If we're hosting the Rams, it's quiet and people are sitting. If it's the Eagles or Skins on a crucial 3rd down, it's just as loud as any stadium.

Last year against the Colts was one of the best crowds I've ever been a part of. People stood the entire 3 hours. I expect this Sunday to be just like that.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I've seen it so quiet it was hard to believe I was there with 60K people. Other times it was so loud the stands shook! I am a loud fan and I always make a ruckus to help the team. Screw the "sitters" and quiet people that come to the stadium to socialize and not watch the game like it was meant to be! I've had people ask me to sit down and give me the evil eye for cheering the team on too, completely unbelievable in my book.

This weeks game will be rockin just like the Colts game last year, I really wish I could make this game!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I've never had any of the problems you all have mentioned. The games I've gone too when the defense is on the field we stand up and make noise and when the offense makes a big play we stand up and cheer, then sit back down.

However, I myself one time told a fan to sit down. And he did.

But that was a Cardinals fan back when we lost to them in the playoffs. After the guy sat down a bunch of cowboys fans around me started laughing. I swear, I was so PO'd at that moment I could of thrown that bastid onto the field.

We came out and played like utter crap that game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We sit stand sit stand sit stand in our sec (101) kinda like a Catholic mass:laugh2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rack;1703186 said:
We came out and played like utter crap that game.

yeah we did...remember all the perfectly thrown balls we dropped on the first few series...Billy Davis dropped a couple of easy ones..I think Irvin dropped one and someone else also dropped an easy one

that was one ugly game

David

Warick

Reaction score
Catch17, I went to the Giants game, and we stood pretty much the whole game. A few people in our section (not many), would sit down during timeouts, but never asked anyone standing around them to sit down.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1703318 said:
get those fans to go crazy like the bills did to us please

Man dude im already juiced up and ready to go.

I just watched around the horn and according to all those choads its a lock Dallas loses big.

Everything is being based on the Buffalo game! Thats whats funny.

We have played better against better teams so they can suck it.

This aint College Football. You cant pull out the So and So almost beat So and So card like you can in College. These guys are Professionals!!!

Man im hyped and ready to go and its only 4:15 on Friday!

:patriots: :patriots: :patriots: :patriots: :patriots:

DC_Addict

Reaction score
Speaking for myself, I have back problems and cannot take standing for 3 or more hours. I like to be loud and stand for great plays but I hate it when everyone stands the entire time and I can't see.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DC_Addict;1703335 said:
Speaking for myself, I have back problems and cannot take standing for 3 or more hours. I like to be loud and stand for great plays but I hate it when everyone stands the entire time and I can't see.

So would you get heated if the person in front of you stood the entire time for this big of a game or could you understand that?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I tried to find an article that I read about Witten saying that the crowd in Dallas needs to bring the noise for this game...then he went on to say that it's wierd that when the Cowboys have the ball that is when the crowd is the loudest, and when the Cowboy defense is on the field that is when the crowd is not as loud...kinda backwards!

But, yeah, all the games that I've been to at Texas Staidum the crowd is blah, bland...they need to pick it up, NOW!!

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
we gotta send the colombian cartel before the game and during half-time .. :laugh2:

Little Jr

Reaction score
CATCH17;1702905 said:
I haven't been to a game in about 5 years or so and the last time I went it was the game Emmitt broke the record.

As soon as Emmitt broke the record I stood up to clap.

The second I did that the people behind me ASKED ME IF I COULD SIT DOWN because they couldn't see.

I don't remember, but I wanted to know if its real difficult to see if the person in front of you is standing up?

Im also a tall guy so I was just curious.

I will be so heated if everyone is sitting on their hands this week and could possibly go crazy on someone if they try to be an old fart this week.

Im going to the game to be loud and help my team out so I better not get no crap from someone who just wants to sit on their hands.

If you stand the people behind you cant see but I say f them.I had a dude tell me last year at the Texan game to sit down. I told him if wanted to see the opera he came to the wrong place.

I went to the Indy game and the only time the stadium sat was during time outs. It was great. Although it was tough for me becasue I had my 4yr old and I had to hold him the WHOLE GAME. It was worth.

I dont think you will have a problem this week.