Start DiNucci the rest of the way

blumayne38

Reaction score
Let me guess, another QB whisperer? LOL You have no idea what DiNucci can do yet.
Ummm dude. He’s no where near starter material. He couldn’t even get out of the first half probably. Dalton healthy is a lot better. Denucci barley made it out of this game and some were talking about who was the emergency QB. And for good reason. Don’t be unrealistic.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ummm dude. He’s no where near starter material. He couldn’t even get out of the first half probably. Dalton healthy is a lot better. Denucci barley made it out of this game and some were talking about who was the emergency QB. And for good reason. Don’t be unrealistic.

But 2/3 passes for 39 yards is better than 0/3 for zero.

blumayne38

Reaction score
But if Mahomes did that his 1st 3 passes as a rookie, you'd be giddy that he showed something. But a 7th rounder, nope.
Mahomes clocked a 60 mph throw onTV a football... denucci could barely throw a toss

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Mahomes clocked a 60 mph throw onTV a football... denucci could barely throw a toss

Awesome. Now i'm giddy knowing that. As for Dinucci barely throwing a toss, go watch Aikman's rookie highlights behind a terrible OL.

jnday

Reaction score
The season is over, so let him get some experience and let's see what he has. He may get killed before the end of the season though with this line. Whatever the case we need a new backup. Dalton sucks.
This is probably going to ruin any chance the kid had of ever becoming a starting NFL quarterback in the future. If he doesn’t get severely injured, he will lose all confidence playing with these gutless teammates. A lot of promising young QBs have been ruined in similar situations.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I don't think Dalton is playing for a while. Maybe they made for Fitzpatrick. Doesn't matter they are in a hole with no defense, no offensive line, no special teams and no quarterback. Might as well lose out.

I legit think that Fitzpatrick could lead this team to an 8-8 record and a division win. The question is whether that is good or bad for this team long term. If it’s bad, they need to stick with Nooch.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I agree..

In fact I like the Blake Be idea.. Just throw him out there...

Let Diggs play some WR too. ZEKE at Safety..McCarthy at left guard.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I legit think that Fitzpatrick could lead this team to an 8-8 record and a division win. The question is whether that is good or bad for this team long term. If it’s bad, they need to stick with Nooch.
I think it takes a special guy to run this type of offense. Well a special guy to just come straight in and have a impact. I don't think anyone could right now. I think Fitz would need a offseason.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dalton is signed to this year only so best to find out what DiNucci has by allowing him to get experience and be the #2 QB for Dallas after this season.
So your love for Dalton was paper thin....

Dak Hate drove your emotions?

Dalton has only won 20 games since 2016 and some who we were to be convinced Dalton would be better than Dak?

Qcard

Reaction score
I saw more than enough from Nucci to know he will not get better. He's really bad.
He can't be worse than Dalton...

Only won 20 Games since 2016

Dalton Sucks and DiNucci can't be any worse on the field....

Dalton is awful off the field. DiNucci is already a better leader

stiletto

Reaction score
Not behind this offensive line. Why would you want to subject a develomental guy to that? Kill any confidence he could gain?

I went to JMU, go to their games, saw Ben play. Their offensive line wasn't the team's strength and they won or went to their division Championship several times. He really does hav good pocket awareness but think about it, he hasn't started in a game since he last played JMU, he got no pre-season work.

He can move around a lot and is pretty dang accurate most of the time. Above average arm strength IMO. Like i said, there IS a chance he will get better as weeks go by, now with Dalton how can that be? Dude has been in the league forever. He is making rookie mistakes too. I can bear it a little better with an actual rookie.`