Twitter: Starting field position

fansince68

Reaction score
Drives me nuts.
It's kinda like that Garrett crap the last few seasons of taking the opening possession on offense while the winning teams defer to get the opening 2nd half possession after making adjustments. I'm so glad Garrett finally wised up.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
It's kinda like that Garrett crap the last few seasons of taking the opening possession on offense while the winning teams defer to get the opening 2nd half possession after making adjustments. I'm so glad Garrett finally wised up.

I think that comes from how much Garrett brings along from his playing days. Cowboys scores on the opening drive so routinely back then. Sometimes, those glory days work against Garrett. He sometimes seems like he’s trying to rebuild those teams.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
We could be 3-0 by now if we just played better.....

With the Commanders game going the way it is, we will have a 2+ game lead on the rest of the division. That’s great! Our playoff odds look terrific.

But, whomever we play in the playoffs is likely to execute better on defense than our competition so far. Most any offense sputters once in a while, or lives on the wrong end of the turnover bell curve for a game.

Offense is going to have games where they need a short field now and again.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It's been like this for years

Our offenses since 2016 have had to overcome horrible starting field position from poor special teams, slow pace of play, bad scheme due to having a poor OC, least amount of penalties called against the other team, AND towards the bottom in takeaways every year.
Well when the team falls in love with athletes with no ball skills or instincts its tough to get takeaways ;)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What did someone do to run him off?

Just followed him around Trolling him ....... And Adam does not care to get into internet pissing matches ...... It was the guys from that closed down forum.

nobody

Reaction score
I miss Adams threads and will forever hate the idiot trolls who ran him off

Um, why didn't he just put them on ignore? I have no clue what went on but if he left it's because he wanted to leave and not because he was driven off by trolls.