Starting my own online TV Show

phildadon86

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone here know, Thursday will be my first episode. I am looking to get as many people as possible interested and viewing weekly. It will be about all sports, focused mainly on the Cowboys. I am looking for any advice the board can give me to make it watchable, likeable, and overall entertaining. I hope everyone here can come to enjoy it, and spread the word as this is a school project, and also something id really like to get off the ground. Feel free to give any advice you may have.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone here know, Thursday will be my first episode. I am looking to get as many people as possible interested and viewing weekly. It will be about all sports, focused mainly on the Cowboys. I am looking for any advice the board can give me to make it watchable, likeable, and overall entertaining. I hope everyone here can come to enjoy it, and spread the word as this is a school project, and also something id really like to get off the ground. Feel free to give any advice you may have.

keep an unbiased mind. try to look and talk about topics from both pros and cons.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

What is the premise?...talk show style, one on one , panel, solo?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Don't rehash the same topics as the national media. Stay away from lazy topics like "should Pete Rose be in the hall". Don't intentionally have "shock" opinions, but don't be afraid to share unpopular opinions.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Don't rehash the same topics as the national media. Stay away from lazy topics like "should Pete Rose be in the hall". Don't intentionally have "shock" opinions, but don't be afraid to share unpopular opinions.

Thank you

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
For right now...focus on the draft. If you have enough people...maybe do a mock call in.;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For right now...focus on the draft.

That is actually a great idea. FA news has slowed to a trickle and we are just over 4 weeks away now from a very interesting pick coming up from the Cowboys.