Stat boy is a moron

Sandman52

Reaction score
I filled out a comment submission also. They will not go unscathed.

P.S. I used Joe Namath as a HOF QB with only one Super Bowl win.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Sandman52 said:
I filled out a comment submission also. They will not go unscathed.

P.S. I used Joe Namath as a HOF QB with only one Super Bowl win.

I heard that... and he gets the nod for flashing the #1 sign...

I love Joe Namath... and he was a character... but he has NO business being in the HOF...

His stats were marginal at best...

Anyone associated with the 70's Steelers gets in... Swann was a great WR... but c'mon... his numbers don't TOUCH the Bullet... nor do they surpass Drew Pearson in any sense...

Rayfield Wright gave up ONE... that's right ONE sack in his entire career... yet Mike Webster gets in with MUCH worse stats...

jamez25

Reaction score
His stats were marginal at best...
Joe Namath is the most overrated QB in history...he had ONE game where he was distant all the rest he sucked..... I would take Craig Morton over him anyday..

EGTuna

Reaction score
StatBoy was clearly wrong, but he is actually a good guy. StatBoy, aka Andy Reali lives here in the DC Area, and he's a pretty cool guy. He made a mistake. Everyone does.

Wilbon is NOT a Commander fan. He's a Bears fan. He's from Chicago, but writes for the Washington Post. He's said several times that he's NOT a Commander fan.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
EGTuna said:
StatBoy was clearly wrong, but he is actually a good guy. StatBoy, aka Andy Reali lives here in the DC Area, and he's a pretty cool guy. He made a mistake. Everyone does.

Wilbon is NOT a Commander fan. He's a Bears fan. He's from Chicago, but writes for the Washington Post. He's said several times that he's NOT a Commander fan.

Never said he wasn't a good guy... but he does need to correct his mistake...

As for Wilbon... he goes pretty easy on the skins...

Hey wait... did I not see you sporting a Commander logo in your sig on another board? :D

EGTuna

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Never said he wasn't a good guy... but he does need to correct his mistake...

As for Wilbon... he goes pretty easy on the skins...

Hey wait... did I not see you sporting a Commander logo in your sig on another board? :D

Yeah, I don't know what happened with that! My sig used to be the Will Ferrell Cowbell Guy, but I guess someone changed the img to the link I used. I assure you I am not a skins fan. I do live in DC, though. I think Wilbon goes easy on the skins because if he doesn't, which he has, he gets abused by the fans. I was at a Wizards game 3 years ago, and Wilbon had just clubbed the skins (I forget about what), and there were several drunken idiots yelling at Wilbon. He just ignored it.