State of affairs

NotForLong

Reaction score
With how obviously the league is fixed. How can anyone logically speak about what happened today. I am done

J817

Reaction score
The Eagles and Pats won today. Logical enough?

J817

Reaction score
The Pats sure did benefit on calls today both ways.

Pats are a shady organization imo, anything that looks alittle off with them people will call foul. Like what’s happening now. Even Boomer is calling out the refs. I don’t think the NFL is rigged or crooked. I just think the Pats just make it seem that way sometimes. A well coached crooked franchise.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s terrible. Even if it’s not outright fixed, reds are determining outcomes of games and seasons. Suspensions are erratic and biased. It’s becoming unwatchable.

Verdict

Reaction score
It’s terrible. Even if it’s not outright fixed, reds are determining outcomes of games and seasons. Suspensions are erratic and biased. It’s becoming unwatchable.

Well said.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I did not watch the entirety of the Pats game but why exactly are they cheaters? I saw Jalen Ramsey get a P/I foul that was legit that counted for 38 yard to their total. Which did seem a little overloaded to the pats.

Pats are a shady organization imo, anything that looks alittle off with them people will call foul. Like what’s happening now. Even Boomer is calling out the refs. I don’t think the NFL is rigged or crooked. I just think the Pats just make it seem that way sometimes. A well coached crooked franchise.

Sign me up for some of this shady stuff if it helps us win a SB.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
I for one won't be watching the game. I watched that NE game yesterday and saw a lot of holding and a couple of pass interference calls that were blatant but not called. I'm sure the ratings would be down if there wasn't at least 1 name brand team moving on. Even with the Eagles getting in there, they just aren't the brand of the NFL.

The NFL has become all about money and less about the fans that support them. Football is no longer the same game I grew up with which is why I am not watching the upcoming game. I could care less who wins; especially after what I witnessed yesterday afternoon. This must be Goodell's way of getting back in Kraft's good graces.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I for one won't be watching the game. I watched that NE game yesterday and saw a lot of holding and a couple of pass interference calls that were blatant but not called. I'm sure the ratings would be down if there wasn't at least 1 name brand team moving on. Even with the Eagles getting in there, they just aren't the brand of the NFL.

The NFL has become all about money and less about the fans that support them. Football is no longer the same game I grew up with which is why I am not watching the upcoming game. I could care less who wins; especially after what I witnessed yesterday afternoon. This must be Goodell's way of getting back in Kraft's good graces.

I wonder how long it will be before a scandal breaks that an nfl ref admits to swaying games.