State of the Cowboys

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Cowboys are better than last year of all things, but even before the Washington loss, not quite ready to say they will be in the NFC Championship.

Four games will tell us a lot: AZ, Indianapolis, and the Iggles.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Nope Romo isnt going to make it, nothing will change my opinion unless he led this team to a super bowl. Also how can you create a post expressing your displeasure about our 3rd offense as a whole but later state otherwise? Then here comes your knock on Weeden due to the fact he out peform Romo Monday. Ha ! Your nothing but a stan trying to gas Romo up while maksing his inability to recognize a blitz that night.

Ahh now I understand.
You are 12.

So I'll use kid logic.

There is a one man committee for Ring of Honor. That one man will have Romo enshrined the second he is eligible. He has felt his QB worthy of 200 million in lifetime salary. Whatever else happens, Jerry (or his son) will put Romo in. That isn't even debatable. So it WILL happen. You can debate other 12 year olds about whether it is deserved it not.

I didn't knock Weeden. I liked him coming out of OSU. But he is an NFL backup RIGHT?? So nothing I've said comes close to be inaccurate.

As you visit the boards and flesh out your use of the English language I think you'll find it helpful to speak to adults in "adult talk".
Enjoy.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Ahh now I understand.
You are 12.

So I'll use kid logic.

There is a one man committee for Ring of Honor. That one man will have Romo enshrined the second he is eligible. He has felt his QB worthy of 200 million in lifetime salary. Whatever else happens, Jerry (or his son) will put Romo in. That isn't even debatable. So it WILL happen. You can debate other 12 year olds about whether it is deserved it not.

I didn't knock Weeden. I liked him coming out of OSU. But he is an NFL backup RIGHT?? So nothing I've said comes close to be inaccurate.

As you visit the boards and flesh out your use of the English language I think you'll find it helpful to speak to adults in "adult talk".
Enjoy.

Here comes these Romo stans in full support. People like you are the reason why JJ goes uncheck and is able to prosper. Why ? As long as Romo get his stats it is all good.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I am so sick of every QB looking like world beaters against us. Most QBs we face seem to have career days, no matter their experience level. No QB we've played this year has been sore after the game. That really bugs me, especially since our O-line is great, but Romo keeps getting pummeled.

Russel Wilson had a 47 QBR against us...lol

jrumann59

Reaction score
Many here jumped on him for making business decisions last year, well this year he has decided that he will fight for every inch, my guess is he finishes with 10-12 fumbles on the season, odds say he should not lose them all.

Last edited: