Status quo or shock and awe

MyFairLady

Reaction score
For me I never believed in them . So I wasn’t as disappointed. I didn’t expect us to be blown out but I thought we were over hyped and had a good chance to be upset. And Packers were playing much better ball going into playoffs.
I felt like there was some reasons to believe. I got sucked in. I though perhaps that guys like Ferguson, Tyler Smith, Bland and Bell had some fight in them. I thought perhaps Ceedee and Parsons would make sure the team was prepared and ready to roll. What I saw was the worst version of this leaderless bunch that I have ever seen. Literally a team that had not prepared at all and did not even want to be there. Desperate for the season to just end already. Any thoughts that this group can compete for a championship is complete nonsense. A few of them will compete for regular season stats and large contracts. The rest of them will respond accordingly.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I felt like there was some reasons to believe. I got sucked in. I though perhaps that guys like Ferguson, Tyler Smith, Bland and Bell had some fight in them. I thought perhaps Ceedee and Parsons would make sure the team was prepared and ready to roll. What I saw was the worst version of this leaderless bunch that I have ever seen. Literally a team that had not prepared at all and did not even want to be there. Desperate for the season to just end already. Any thoughts that this group can compete for a championship is complete nonsense. A few of them will compete for regular season stats and large contracts. The rest of them will respond accordingly.
Yea, fans who bought in were severely disappointed. There were so many signs . Many had been discussed in this forum.

With all of the disappointments and frustration this era and this particular team specifically there’s really no excuse not to be more skeptic.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Unfortunately the bad news is was frustrating before Prescott was here and most likely with our dysfunctional leadership will continue.
no Diehard once Prescott leaves this thing is gonna be right as the mail..lol.I swear ive seen this movie before i think it was titled "Romo sucks" or something...everyone who truly wants to understand needs to watch the movie "500 coaches could win a SB with this team"