Steele responsible for the highest percentage of their team's allowed pressure

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I saw it too. I thought Prescott surely broke his leg before he got up.
Yeah that was an awkward tackle.. Dak pretty much threw the ball away as he went down. It would have been interesting to see if the refs ruled he was giving himself up had Steele not jumped on the ball.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I said he's terrible in another thread and was told I'm wrong. He's terrible
He gets an injury pass this year.. If he's not back closer to what he was last season by next year he's gotta go. He's pretty much on the Gallup track. Get a pass first year back from injury.. Stink up the joint more than that one year and it's sayonara.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Who woulda thought signing players to long term deals after serious knee injuries would be a bad thing

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
He gets an injury pass this year.. If he's not back closer to what he was last season by next year he's gotta go. He's pretty much on the Gallup track. Get a pass first year back from injury.. Stink up the joint more than that one year and it's sayonara.
Theres no pass in a game where you are judged by your performance

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Not a big surprise he's had a tough year. Would be nice if he just had his 1 year tender. Hope he can rebound.

817Gill

Reaction score
McGlinchy and Brown were high price tag guys this offseason. Shows you how hard it is to play T in this league and how hard it is to have two consistently good ones.

John813

Reaction score
Thank God we locked him up

Dallas is in good hands thanks to Cap Boy

"I've always said it — good players get paid like they're great, average ones get paid like they're good, and so on," Jones said. "Our philosophy, at the end of the day, is that if we sign a guy in free agency right now, we're basically giving up a player on our roster at some point that we'll want to keep, whether it's a Jaylon Smith, it's Chidobe [Awuzie], it's Byron Jones.

Imagine if they signed a free agent and lost out on a Steele. Devastating effects.

conner01

Reaction score
I get the feeling that the 2024 draft will feature the Cowboys selecting an OT early.
If one is there it’s a smart move. Steele has been better in the second half of the season coming off a serious injury but we shouldn’t pass on a good tackle even if he bounces all the way back. Tyrone isn’t getting younger and Tyler I hope stays at guard

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Is there a breakdown of per game pressures for him to see if there is any progress? I still hold out hope, kind like because I have to

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Daks been sacked the 5th most times in the NFL. He’s still playing at an elite level.
It’s crazy people or rating keep saying we have a top 10 oline. How we can’t run block and being 5th in sacks obviously we kind of suck at pass blocking. Our oline sucks, which makes the year Dak is having even more special.