***Steelers/Bengals game thread***

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Wow 6 posts and all that was really said was the crowd was loud thanks Fido. Any way Im out enjoy the game.

This crowd is even louder than I thought before.

dguinta1

Reaction score
Interesting that Simms was saying how much better Steelers safeties have gotten on defending the deep ball. Hopefully the Boys will do the same next season and improve on defending the deep ball. It can be done, just takes practice Mr. Roy Williams.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
I can not believe on that deep pass from Kitna that PI was not called. That Steeler DB shoved the WR and it was obvious PI. Unreal it was not called.

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
That was a key missed call on the PI. I gotta believe the NFL would rather have the Steelers advance now that Palmer is done for the year. The NFL loves Cowher and the Steelers.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
brucem78 said:
That was a key missed call on the PI. I gotta believe the NFL would rather have the Steelers advance now that Palmer is done for the year. The NFL loves Cowher and the Steelers.

What is really a joke is that the refs called a 40 yard PI on the Bengals that lead to a TD. What is a joke is that was nowhere near the PI the Steelers got away with on Kitnas deep throw.

The refs should just put on Steeler hats and show their true colors.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
That was one of the best executed plays I've seen all year.

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
What is really a joke is that the refs called a 40 yard PI on the Bengals that lead to a TD. What is a joke is that was nowhere near the PI the Steelers got away with on Kitnas deep throw.

The refs should just put on Steeler hats and show their true colors.

This crew has historically called games to benefit the beloved Steelers.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sweet play...if it were us the wr would have been tackled before he could throw the ball :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I can't stand the steelers but will agree.......Beautiful play.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the crowd isn't so loud now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This stuff about Marvin Lewis and Bill Cowher is very interesting. I had no idea they were that close. I had no idea Cowher gave him his first job.

I liked that report.