Steelers S Damontae Kazee suspended for rest of season including playoffs

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Meanwhile in the NBA you can consistently assault people and nothing really happens.
:laugh:

Silverz1972

Reaction score
NFL just suspended demonte kazee for season for this hit. Not just entire regular season but playoffs too. Proves it’s impossible to play defense in current nfl.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It was an unnecessary and extremely dangerous hit. All he had to do was "touch" him to be down seeing as he was clearly not going to land on his feet. You can't even argue affecting the catch because he didn't try to play the ball at all.

pete026

Reaction score
I found this quote from Brady interesting, and a problem Dak has at times, particularly with CeeDee and the fearless way he goes after some balls over the middle. I'm not a Brady boy but there is some truth in it.

In response to Kazee’s suspension, seven-time Super Bowl winner Tom Brady said the Steelers safety wasn’t entirely to blame for the incident, implying it was also the fault of Colts quarterback Gardner Minshew.

“Nobody likes seeing players get hurt. But hard hits happen,” he wrote as a reply on Instagram. “QBs should not be throwing the ball in areas where they are exposing their own teammates to these types of hits.

“Coaches need to coach better, QBs needs to read coverages and throw the ball to the right places and defenders should aim for the right hitting areas. To put the blame on the defense player all the time is just flat out wrong.

“Need better QB play!! It’s not OK QBs to get your WRs hit because of your bad decisions!”

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
It was an unnecessary and extremely dangerous hit. All he had to do was "touch" him to be down seeing as he was clearly not going to land on his feet. You can't even argue affecting the catch because he didn't try to play the ball at all.
you must be new around here :muttley:

half this place will say it was a bad flag meant to “ get the steelers “

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I disagree. If you look at the slowmo you can see he tries to hit the ball out with his helmet. As Brady commented, it's the throw that really put the receiver in danger. They should have ejected the QB.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Isn't hitting him to disrupt the catch? I've only watched it a couple time, but from what I saw he avoided helmet to helmet.