Steelers To Wear White not Black Jerseys.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Steelers I have to admit are overall a Classy Organization. No doubt about that. But doesnt prevent me from dislikin' them.

Seattle all the way!! But i also have to admit that Steelers have a pretty good chance of making this thing lop-sided!!

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
After Seattle won, I was happy that the SB was in Detroit because I wouldn't have to see the all teal uni's. Thanks Cowher. "We're not at Ketchup Field" so it is a road game" F off

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
Steelers I have to admit are overall a Classy Organization. No doubt about that. But doesnt prevent me from dislikin' them.

Seattle all the way!! But i also have to admit that Steelers have a pretty good chance of making this thing lop-sided!!

I agree with you in some respects... BUT... interviewing minority candidates is among the legacy... it IS the Rooney rule...

The Steelers have had 2 coaches in the last 30 years... how many of those coaches are black?

It really doesn't matter to me... I want the best candidate for the best job... but still...

Roughneck

Reaction score
You gotta dance with the one who brung ya and the White Jerseys have carried the Steelers all the way through the Playoffs. Remember, as Crash Davis says:

"Never **** with a winning streak!"

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
You gotta dance with the one who brung ya and the White Jerseys have carried the Steelers all the way through the Playoffs. Remember, as Crash Davis says:

"Never **** with a winning streak!"

Well, I hope Seattle ***** with their winning streak, but I doubt it. Cowher and his "mind" games- trying to make his team think they are the road team even though 75% of the fans will be waving those yellow ### wipes. Hopefully this will blow up in his face like the "order your tickets and make your plans for the Super Bowl before we even get there" fiasco of 2001. But I doubt it. They are gonna drop the hammer on Seattle.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
White jerseys worked out pretty good in Super Bowl 9 for the Steelers. They worked great in that coke commercial with Mean Joe Greene too.