Steelers will represent AFC in SB

Punkabilly56

Reaction score
After watching Steelers demolish the Pats, does anyone seriously think we have a shot against them?

:bang2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Punkabilly56;2453773 said:
After watching Steelers demolish the Pats, does anyone seriously think we have a shot against them?

Are you saying Matt Cassell is a future HOFer?:lmao2:

BTW-his receivers didn't help him either, especially "the other" #81.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

Dallas > New England, and it isnt close right now

The Panch

Reaction score
Quit being a prisoner of the moment. They havent played like that against any other playoff contender except Washington who happen to be getting handled by everybody lately.

Boysboy

Reaction score
The Panch;2453792 said:
Quit being a prisoner of the moment. They havent played like that against any other playoff contender except Washington who happen to be getting handled by everybody.

The difference b/w Pitt and Washington is that Pitt manhandles their inferior opponents, Washington beats them, but barely.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Yes, those awesome Patriots who have sucked against all but the bad teams this year. Their record is greatly inflated.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score

Absolutely!

YES

Reaction score

Okay..seriously...this WAS NOT THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! This was the TOM BRADYLESS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS...

HUGE difference...It is a good win for them, but not the stopping of last year's team.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score

Uh, ... yep!

Do you think we will give them 5 turnovers in a little over a quarter?

Dallas is better than NE all over the board.

3 weeks ago I would not be very anxious to play them, but now I say, "bring it!"

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

After watching the Steelers barely beat the 4-8 Chargers by one point at home (the week after losing to IND, also at home), does anyone seriously think they have a shot against us?

It's a game that could go either way, but I for one like our chances.

yimyammer

Reaction score
They are scary, but we definately have a shot if we play mistake free, keep penalties to a minimum, have great effort and play with a lot of emotion. I'll take the defensive effort against Tampa and the offensive output against the Seahawks, um, yeah...that'll work.

The Steelers really are a blue collar, tough and hard working team. They are gonna show us what we're made of.

I hope the coaches are working with Romo on keeping both hands on the ball as he moves in the pocket, the Steelers like to swat at the ball a lot and you know they've noticed how Romo can get careless with the ball when he's on the move.

Our O-line has to play well and our receivers have to get open and catch short routes accross the middle (as well as all others). This would be a great week for Romo to go without an interception or fumble.

If we let them play their game, Romo has a good chance of seriously re-injuring his finger or worse.

Time for Garret to show what he can do!! This game is really pivotal and a good win with a strong performance by our entire TEAM will go a long way in deciding what we do this year.

Damn, I'm already nervous about this game....

Boysboy

Reaction score
jimnabby;2453827 said:
After watching the Steelers barely beat the 4-8 Chargers by one point at home (the week after losing to IND, also at home), does anyone seriously think they have a shot against us?

It's a game that could go either way, but I for one like our chances.

The Steelers lost to Indy at home, and got their teeth kicked in by Philly early in the season.

Pt being that it's Any Given Sunday, anything can happen. Didn't we get our tails kicked by the lowly Rams?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I didn't see this game. I got the Indy game and then the Oakland game. Only two day games on TV all day.

But I think we win this game by ten or more. I don't fear their offense and our offense is better than their defense. I see a 24-13 game or so.

bigE79

Reaction score

STEALERS SUCK:steelers:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

Yes I do.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
The Steelers are 3-3 against teams with winning records this yr. 1 of the 3 wins was vs Baltimore in OT (at Pitt). They nearly lost to Cleveland and San Diego.

They can be beaten. We just have to pressure Rawcrapburger and avoid turnovers on offense. We do those two things and we should win. Rottenburgger has failed to throw for even 200 yds in 7 of 11 games this yr and they havent been anywhere near as good running the ball as they usually are.