Steelers will represent AFC in SB

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
Punkabilly56;2453773 said:
After watching Steelers demolish the Pats, does anyone seriously think we have a shot against them?

:bang2:
The New England patriots are not that great and their deffense was horrible in this game.

alancdc

Reaction score
Yes, but we have to have quick hits and not let Romo just sit back there. Quick slands to TO and RW will work. They are not dominant, but their DE's cause TO vers. Flo will need to play his BEST game of the season.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys will be intimidated one bit by the steelers.

They will have the Cowboys full attention... and that isn't a good thing for Pittsburgh.

Our defense hasn't been playing that far from what the Steelers have been... but our offense is WAY more explosive than anything they have.

I say bring it on. If they want to play smashmouth, Dallas can do that when they're focused... and they have been very, very focused lately.

Time to see what's what.

Eskimo

Reaction score
I think people are short-changing the Steelers on this thread. They will be tough at home in poor weather conditions. The key matchup in this game is Flo vs. Harrison. If Flo brings his A-game and keeps Romo clean, we dominate this game by shredding their secondary which is quite mediocre. I don't like our chances on the ground against them.

gmoney112

Reaction score
jobberone;2453874 said:
I didn't see this game. I got the Indy game and then the Oakland game. Only two day games on TV all day.

But I think we win this game by ten or more. I don't fear their offense and our offense is better than their defense. I see a 24-13 game or so.

24-13 is exactly how i called it. great minds think alike.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Eskimo;2454038 said:
I think people are short-changing the Steelers on this thread. They will be tough at home in poor weather conditions. The key matchup in this game is Flo vs. Harrison. If Flo brings his A-game and keeps Romo clean, we dominate this game by shredding their secondary which is quite mediocre. I don't like our chances on the ground against them.

Steelers D is for real, but not a Baltimore type D, that people seems to compare to. Statistically they seem to be.

But their Offense is not good. NE pretty much gifted them the game and I thought Pittsburgh would blow them out early. They didn't get as much pressure on Matt Cassell as I thought they would.

Having said that, it will be a tough game, and if COwboys have any turnovers, Multiple especially on offense, I doubt cowboys can win the game. They will have to pass to win the game. I think if Cowboys score 21, game should be there for taking. If not, I don't think cowboys win, unless our D really plays dominating D.

Eskimo

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2454051 said:
Steelers D is for real, but not a Baltimore type D, that people seems to compare to. Statistically they seem to be.

But their Offense is not good. NE pretty much gifted them the game and I thought Pittsburgh would blow them out early. They didn't get as much pressure on Matt Cassell as I thought they would.

Having said that, it will be a tough game, and if COwboys have any turnovers, Multiple especially on offense, I doubt cowboys can win the game. They will have to pass to win the game. I think if Cowboys score 21, game should be there for taking. If not, I don't think cowboys win, unless our D really plays dominating D.

The game will be a struggle for sure.

When on defense, the key will be defending the run with Parker/Moore and avoid giving Ben big plays.

On the offense, I don't see us moving the ball on the ground either. If we give Romo time, he will beat their secondary.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
gmoney112;2454047 said:
24-13 is exactly how i called it. great minds think alike.

Absolutely. We could beat them up badly if Romo has a good game and the weather is good. We turn it over and make too many mistakes then it will turn ugly.

Mansta54

Reaction score
After watching Steelers demolish the Pats, does anyone seriously think we have a shot against them?

Yep!!!!!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Absolutely. No question in my mind.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score

after watching the Jets, Chargers, and Miami 2 times demolish the same Patriots i kinda have little to no respect for the Patsies..............

I'm more to the thinking that the Steelers don't have a shot against the Cowboys..........:steelers:

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
won't happen. NE totally self-destructed, starting with the missed points & FG before half. Pitt was handed a gift.

Pitt's record is WAAAAY better than they really are. In that regard, they remind me of Dallas last year post-thanksgiving weekend.... great record, overhyped but with a totally unbalanced game... Pitt's is D, ours was the popgun O. Pitt should implode as well just as we did. Both had a battered, overrated OL.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score

Does anyone seriously not think you are ****ing ********?

Big D

Reaction score
We will run roughshod over the steelers. Book it!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2454333 said:
Dallas will spread that defense out and go bombs away down the field...

And lose.

What concerns me most is the field conditions and the weather. I don't know if a passing game is all that conducive to Pittsburgh's weather.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dozin@theknick;2454656 said:
Does anyone seriously not think you are ****ing ********?

Was that necessary? :confused:

He was merely expressing his opinion. You can agree or disagree with him with insulting him.