Video: Stephen A. is all smiles after the Cowboys win | First Take

Scotman

Reaction score
Before clicking it and watching I will guess his motive here.

“Going to be so much sweeter now when they choke next week!”
Same here. I'm not giving him the click to make sure I'm right, but I'd be surprised if he was happy they played well. His shtick is completely worn out for me.

Carson

Reaction score
Same here. I'm not giving him the click to make sure I'm right, but I'd be surprised if he was happy they played well. His shtick is completely worn out for me.

It's literally that.

"I picked them to beat the Rams!" Now claiming the fall will be that much sweeter and for Philly fans to be patient lol

MaaS

Reaction score
I can't really disagree with anything said here.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's ironic. I bet the way these guys mock the Cowboys in this video is exactly how a lot of posters here talk about my team to their colleagues and friends. The difference is these guys are just blatant haters, and are not here shoving their hate down our throats on this forum. At least the dudes in this video are all genuine about it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Of course Stephen A. is a tool, but he is exactly right about the Cowboys waking up and putting the game in Zekes hands

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

SAS is an idiot. Dallas has had way too many accidents already to be leaning on the accident waiting to happen crap.

You wait all the way to week 15 to spew what nearly everyone knows what is going to happen even if they make the playoffs?

The guy is pathetic beyond belief.

There are way too many winning teams this year carrying the "accident waiting to happen" tag on their sleeves this year to bag on than baggin on the 7-7 cowboys.

Weak

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
His entire schtick boils down to the cowboys not winning the SB. Should we lose by one in the division round, he wins and would use this as the "collapse"... He's the lamest of all lames.