JayFord

Reaction score
I wouldnt watch that man even if we won a superbowl just to see his reaction

GMO415

Reaction score
He can ear e bowl of D yesterday today and tomorrow

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I mean he’s right. The fall will happen. When? We’ll see. I hope JG can turn this team around, his job depends on it. But we see this over and over again. Every season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course Stephen A. is a tool, but he is exactly right about the Cowboys waking up and putting the game in Zekes hands
You like him because you get many of your takes from him who are you kidding.

Reaction score
SAS is an idiot. Dallas has had way too many accidents already to be leaning on the accident waiting to happen crap.

You wait all the way to week 15 to spew what nearly everyone knows what is going to happen even if they make the playoffs?

The guy is pathetic beyond belief.

There are way too many winning teams this year carrying the "accident waiting to happen" tag on their sleeves this year to bag on than baggin on the 7-7 cowboys.

Weak
He's right about Garrett.

This game was more of an indictment on Garrett. Why does this team not play like this every week? It took 15 weeks to play a game to their potential. Why?

Bad coaching. That's why

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He's right about Garrett.

This game was more of an indictment on Garrett. Why does this team not play like this every week? It took 15 weeks to play a game to their potential. Why?

Bad coaching. That's why
But we should give Garrett credit for winning one big game this year.

Cmac

Reaction score
It would be rather disheartening (again), if we see a fall off next week. Chips on the table NOW. Just sayin'. And if that happens, SAS isn't the one we should get mad at.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

We could say that abouit the chiefs... .. they always choke. How many times have they been a number 1 seed and get beat first week in playoffs.

The crap about how long has it been since the Cowboys won a SB?/ Well how long has it been since the Niners have won a SB? How long has it been since the Jets won a SB? How long has it been since the Bears w0on a SB?

How long has it been since the Chiefs won a SB? oh, thats right, they have never won a SB.

blah blah blah..... fact is, only 1 team is going to win a SB each season. I wonder if the Titan fans felt the team is just a joke since that one year they made it they got their fans all excited and choked at the 1 ft line?

Dumb stuff as always from SAS.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It would be rather disheartening (again), if we see a fall off next week. Chips on the table NOW. Just sayin'. And if that happens, SAS isn't the one we should get mad at.
who should we get mad at??? So yesterday we ran the ball down the Rams throat. So next week if we dont run the ball very well at all, will that be the coaching? or lack there of?

Cmac

Reaction score
who should we get mad at??? So yesterday we ran the ball down the Rams throat. So next week if we dont run the ball very well at all, will that be the coaching? or lack there of?
It shouldn't be SAS for sure. As for the team.....it could be a plethora of things.....Great win, but I ain't acting like its lightning in a bottle.....we seen the performances....let's hope for consistency, but if we don't get it....don't be mad at SAS for the problem. Been there with this team's expectations.