Video: Stephen A. says that Rams will beat Andy Dalton, Cowboys on Week 1

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dallas maybe America’s team but it comes with all the liabilities as well, and the biggest one is “ ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN”. That’s is why Dak is mandating a 10% premium fee to put up with all the B.S. :espn::espn::espn::espn:

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Guess he doesn't understand that the season opener will technically be a home game for us. :espn:

Brax

Reaction score
Dallas maybe America’s team but it comes with all the liabilities as well, and the biggest one is “ ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN”. That’s is why Dak is mandating a 10% premium fee to put up with all the B.S. :espn::espn::espn::espn:

Another mindless post , did you watch the video?????? Just like most other Dak posts you have outright twisted everything up, pretty sad.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Another mindless post , did you watch the video?????? Just like most other Dak posts you have outright twisted everything up, pretty sad.

Did you finish the video, he said the build up is hype for the accident waiting to happen.

Section446

Reaction score
He's probably right, but why does anyone care what he thinks?

J12B

Reaction score
I can't stand Stephen A. Smith.

Most annoying person on ESPN and in the world for that matter.

foofighters

Reaction score

SAS is a trash can born from a garbage pit. He spews nothing but nonsense. I am amazed that people still watch his garbage show. Seriously, all he does his pick up a handful poo and throws it on the wall to see what sticks. This is what's considered journalism these days?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

Why would anyone post a SAS video on this board? He may be the single least objective sports "journalist" ever known to man and his admitted hatred for the Cowboys, according to his own repeated words, is mostly predicated on hating us, Cowboy fans, for things we say which the fans of every team says about their own teams as well. So excuse me for never giving a turd about one syllable from his sewer hole in front of his face.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Stephan A. is right. The Rams would beat Andy Dalton and the Cowboys in week one.

But seeing as how Dak Prescott will be the Cowboys' quarterback, this is irrelevant.

Swanny

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it. New coach and very little practice. I would expect to lose

Fontaine

Reaction score
Did you even watch the video? Lol

There’s no mention of dalton, and he actually picks Dallas to win?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

he literally says the cowboys will win this game. Did you even watch the video?