Stephen A. Smith: Cowboys Fans Deserve the Sadness and Letdowns

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Again, its Jerry Jones that allows us to be a laughingstock. He invited it. So I have no problem with it. People have been having fun with this team for 20 yards, its a joke.

Flip side idiots like Skip Bayless are equally as bad just in support of us. Its all BS for ratings and to boost salaries.

Carson

Reaction score
Again, its Jerry Jones that allows us to be a laughingstock. He invited it. So I have no problem with it. People have been having fun with this team for 20 yards, its a joke.

Flip side idiots like Skip Bayless are equally as bad just in support of us. Its all BS for ratings and to boost salaries.
That's the part I found funny.

Every meme about Dak choking, was the same one from his rookie season lol

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm being bad here......:facepalm: But at least one more fanbase will be just as miserable as we are after tonight.:laugh:

Fmart322

Reaction score
I totally disagree that we deserve these constant let downs in the post season. If that's the case every fan group in the NFL also deserves it too.
Just because our fan group is the largest group in the NFL doesn't mean we're all loud mouth idiots.

Toro9

Reaction score
Not sure why so many people let him bother him. (Not directed at you here @Toro9

He plays a character. This character is bad cop to Dallas. Marcus Spears then plays good cop etc etc.

I'm sure at the end of the day, most of the Dallas players and Jerry are close to him and laugh at his skit.

Steelers
We ALL play roles. You're either a d-bag or you're not

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I say this every time. He's has a 31/32 chance of being right every year. And this counts as analysis for ESPN? If he wanted to prove a point, he should say the Cowboys won't win the NFC east next year. If he's correct, then he can gloat. But the Cowboys not winning the SB is such low hanging fruit. Short of KC and whatever team Brady is on, most teams are heavy favorites to not win...or whatever that term would be.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Not sure why so many people let him bother him. (Not directed at you here @Toro9

He plays a character. This character is bad cop to Dallas. Marcus Spears then plays good cop etc etc.

I'm sure at the end of the day, most of the Dallas players and Jerry are close to him and laugh at his skit.

Steelers

Did he bother discussing how his Steelers got ran out of Arrowhead? Did he say anything?

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's amazing in today's world where every oppressed group of people can cry and moan if their rights or feelings are violated.

Cowboy fans don't have the same rights they can be exploited in their time of pain on national television.

What if Jerry made it his life's mission to document photograph and nationally televised everything that ever went wrong in Stephen a Smith's and his family's life.

How would this be viewed. This guy is way over the top and he's not funny He's twisted.

At least Molly tried to get it right in the end she said she hoped her kind heart made up for his black soul

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
41 mil saw the scrub so yes
Jerry should get equal time to dig up every piece of dirt he can find on Stephen a Smith.

With Jerry's money he could fund a task force to do everything in their power to make a fool out of Steven A,
I got a couple thoughts of what the A could possibly stand for anybody agree

Blackrain

Reaction score
speak to jerry
I would like to about more than just Steven A.
Hope Jerry has a camera crew there when Stephen A basement floods or a tree falls on his car and films everything puts it on YouTube and berates him and his family the same way Stephen A insults our cowboys family. Stephen A Smith program is in poor taste and should not be on the air

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I totally disagree that we deserve these constant let downs in the post season. If that's the case every fan group in the NFL also deserves it too.
Just because our fan group is the largest group in the NFL doesn't mean we're all loud mouth idiots.

I think he’s stated the reason he targets us is because of our undeserved hype. Almost every year many fans and even some media will proclaim us Super Bowl worthy despite the fact we never accomplish anything on the field. We even have players who act entitled even though they’ve never won anything. And you see it on this board often with this “hater” crap: the team this year was deeply flawed and could only beat bad teams but if anyone said that they were usually attacked by other fans here. Stephen A. is right until we win something and shut him up. I agree he should target Jerry Jones more often.